would you let your significant other go to the movies alone with the opposite sex

I don't want your old wife. Chill.

I didn't want to be the one to say it, but for dude to be so sure another man is not gonna disrespect to the point he allows them to go on dates, wifey might not be much of a looker...no offense.

Just out of curiosity...and not counting co-workers...for dudes that are married, how many SINGLE female friends do you actually have?

One. But she's a still-in-the-closet lesbian. And she's a former co-worker. Cool as hell. That said, we've never hung out and that's a mutual understanding we have. Hell, she gave me a ride home from work a few times and she made sure my wife was cool with it. Dat respect. :pimp:

Outside of that, all the single women that I've been acquainted with (can't really call them friends) are former co-workers of mine or chicks my wife knows.

What y'all really saying is "man I'm a hornball that would be trying cop feels any chance I get if I was alone with any female so hell nah I'm not letting you go anywhere" which goes back to the whole can opposite sexes be platonic friends

I didn't want to be the one to say it, but for dude to be so sure another man is not gonna disrespect to the point he allows them to go on dates, wifey might not be much of a looker...no offense.

orrrrrrr maybe he has a wife who doesnt hang out with dudes like you who has to smash every chick hes cool with. I now understand your logic you dont want ya girl to hang out with dudes like YOU! lol

And this is where the discussion has broken down to internet lulz....

edit: so, I'm out. Enjoy your *******s and life of ulcers worrying about whose stretching out your girl while she isn't standing next to you!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
My last post was to the planning aspect...the event was on a specific day so if that is her going out of her way to plan, I don't know what to tell you. And the effort was all of a pair of jeans and hair pulled back, no makeup. On a scale of 1-10 for effort, that is a negative 3, man.

You go straight hyperbole like this girlfriend in your scenario got her toes and nails done, hair styled and bush trimmed/waxed wearing her finest dress with her highest heels and nicest jewelry while the boyfriend like "Make sure you wear a condom tonight!" as she leaving to go with some other dude....

It doesn't matttttter, fam while you home twiddling your thumbs YOUR woman is having a dandy time with another dude :lol:

Is THAT hard to grasp huh?

What I'm saying is, you lean in on my wife and she'll bust you in the mouth. She ain't having none of that. And I know this, not because I set boundaries for her or told her as such. She respects me and I respect her. It is implied, not laid out for her. As a decent human being, you don't cheat.

And the picture that you painted of yourself here is a person that my wife would take ZERO interest in, so again, no worries on my part.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

orrrrrrr maybe he has a wife who doesnt hang out with dudes like you who has to smash every chick hes cool with. I now understand your logic you dont want ya girl to hang out with dudes like YOU! lol

Lulz

YOU MUST BE NEW AROUND HERE

If your wife is so loose that she'll give it up after chilling with a guy for 2 hours while being in a relationship, you should just drop her. If she can't watch a movie without hugging up on another guy, you should drop her. If you can't trust her to not give mixed signals, to not make it very clear that it's not a romantic date, then you should probably drop her.

It's cool if you're not comfortable with it. It is kinda weird. But if you believe in platonic friends and your girl is trustworthy, it shouldn't be any different than her hanging out with a girl friend.

Seriously though, what would you guys do if you dated a bisexual girl? Or is that not an option for anyone in this thread?

But what you gonna do when you walk in on your girl shaving her legs prior to this movie date?

You gonna be sitting there with the

boy-scratching-head_shutterstock_68533339.jpg

Face ***.

Tell yourself that while you messing with the dug-out tattoo sisters....

Hey, look here grandpa perfection...

I don't mess with them no more. Only as friends. I already smashed two of them and tried to smash the third. My girl now is finer than all of them I have no need to smash them any more.

Does getting drunk and making a move on my gf's best friend make me an "INDECENT HUMAN"? According to you, maybe. But decent people make mistakes. And not everyone is as perfect as you or your wife. So watch out bud.

Keep placing your wife in unfavorable positions, letting her date other men. I'm sure it won't be her fault when they make a move on her. But there's a lot of scum like me out there...

View media item 1108333

Last edited:
Y'all making your own scenarios when OP said a friend he has known for 20 years, before he know his own girl.

It doesn't matttttter, fam while you home twiddling your thumbs YOUR woman is having a dandy time with another dude :lol:

Is THAT hard to grasp huh?

If you're in a group setting with some other men, does that also make you upset because she's having fun with other men? Or is that acceptable because you're there to watch over her?

If your wife is so loose that she'll give it up after chilling with a guy for 2 hours while being in a relationship, you should just drop her. If she can't watch a movie without hugging up on another guy, you should drop her. If you can't trust her to not give mixed signals, to not make it very clear that it's not a romantic date, then you should probably drop her.

It's cool if you're not comfortable with it. It is kinda weird. But if you believe in platonic friends and your girl is trustworthy, it shouldn't be any different than her hanging out with a girl friend.

Seriously though, what would you guys do if you dated a bisexual girl? Or is that not an option for anyone in this thread?

Sorry wouldn't know, lucky for me my wife doesn't feel the urge to call up a guy friend to go on a date with, that's what GF's are for :smile:

If you're in a group setting with some other men, does that also make you upset because she's having fun with other men? Or is that acceptable because you're there to watch over her?

Keyword GROUP.

If she goes out with her girls and there happen to be some male friends in the group, why would I have an issue with it, she's not out spending time with 1 dude in specific.

I think ya trollin at this point.

What I'm saying is, you lean in on my wife and she'll bust you in the mouth. She ain't having none of that. And I know this, not because I set boundaries for her or told her as such. She respects me and I respect her. It is implied, not laid out for her. As a decent human being, you don't cheat.

And the picture that you painted of yourself here is a person that my wife would take ZERO interest in, so again, no worries on my part.

:rofl:

:lol:

:rofl: damn

Hey, look here grandpa perfection...

I don't mess with them no more. Only as friends. I already smashed two of them and tried to smash the third. My girl now is finer than all of them I have no need to smash them any more.

Does getting drunk and making a move on my gf's best friend make me an "INDECENT HUMAN"? According to you, maybe. But decent people make mistakes. And not everyone is as perfect as you or your wife. So watch out bud.

Keep placing your wife in unfavorable positions, letting her date other men. I'm sure it won't be her fault when they make a move on her. But there's a lot of scum like me out there :rolleyes :D

She creates her own situations. If she strays, then she gone. If I stray, I'm out. This is what is not being grasped as a concept.

And Henny, nobody is perfect. Just volleying back. I hope that you do find that trust and peace in life....

You go straight hyperbole like this girlfriend in your scenario got her toes and nails done, hair styled and bush trimmed/waxed wearing her finest dress with her highest heels and nicest jewelry while the boyfriend like "Make sure you wear a condom tonight!" as she leaving to go with some other dude....

meek meals meek meals , you're not reading.

Some grasp the concept of trust, and that's cool.

I don't grasp the concept of borders and boundaries, and that's cool, too.

Last edited:
Sorry wouldn't know, lucky for me my wife doesn't feel the urge to call up a guy friend to go on a date with, that's what GF's are for :smile:

not trying to start nothing or throw shade, but how do you know shes not doing that behind your back?

Back
Top Bottom