would you let your significant other go to the movies alone with the opposite sex

JUST. GO.

This conversation is great, but there's nothing else to discuss here. Lol. I swear I'm about to log on to Fandango and cop the tix myself.

bruh i been went to the movies with my friend, made this thread 5 days ago. just wanted everyones opinion

better for friends to be watching movies in a public theater .....

vs home alone, on the couch.

"/

Well, what I quoted was you implying that it's wrong for a woman to have fun with a man while her boyfriend/husband is not present. It's acceptable as long as other people are present? How do other people being present change the situation if you trust your girlfriend/wife? Either way, she is having fun with another man.

Can you please explain what "having fun" means to you? Is she the only one in the group finding this individual fun? Because to me if it's a group and she's the only one finding dude fun, around my way they call that "flirting" now if dude is just the life of the party and EVERYONE is having fun with him, why would I have a problem?...stop playing the word game bro, trying to catch me contradicting myself, it won't happen.

Well, what I quoted was you implying that it's wrong for a woman to have fun with a man while her boyfriend/husband is not present. It's acceptable as long as other people are present? How do other people being present change the situation if you trust your girlfriend/wife? Either way, she is having fun with another man.
Can you please explain what "having fun" means to you? Is she the only one in the group finding this individual fun? Because to me if it's a group and she's the only one finding dude fun, around my way they call that "flirting" now if dude is just the life of the party and EVERYONE is having fun with him, why would I have a problem?...stop playing the word game bro, trying to catch me contradicting myself, it won't happen.
Sorry, you said "dandy". That is what I'm referring to. Trying to catch you contradicting yourself? I'm asking you questions and I'm interested in your responses. You're just being defensive for some reason. 

Why does it matter if other people are enjoying the company of a person? It's acceptable as long as multiple people enjoy this person's company? This hypothetical woman is enjoying this hypothetical man's company in every situation. 

sorry to grave dig but kinda of an a similar situation.

Me and my girlfriend have been together 11 months and we go to separate schools. On friday nights at her university they play a movie thats free to all the students there. So she has this guy friend lets call him Bill that she tells me about and they have been hanging out lately. So right now she texts me and says that bill asked if she would go with him. I told her she could go but i am kinda worried about it because you know guys we are all chasing P. Did i make the right call in saying it was cool to go with hum. Keep in mind we never have time during the week to see each other so we try and spend as much time togetehr on friday nights and saturday nights.

horrible typing i know
sick.gif

Last edited:
At days end that girl is going to do what ever she wants pleighboi. Just do you breh..
yeah i here you on that i guess we just might be losing it since she wants to go out with other people when we barely get to see each other at all. thanks man repped

Put it this way. How would she feel if the roles were reversed and a girl ask you to go out to the movie. What do you think she would say?

Next week throw it back on her. Tell her a coworker asked you to bowling wit you and ask her and see what she say...

And a extra note.. Don't do long distance relationship especially if your young. It will go sour, just a matter of time.

The girl is already straying away

Last edited:
Put it this way. How would she feel if the roles were reversed and a girl ask you to go out to the movie. What do you think she would say?

Next week throw it back on her. Tell her a coworker asked you to bowling wit you and ask her and see what she say...

And a extra note.. Don't do long distance relationship especially if your young. It will go sour, just a matter of time.

The girl is already straying away
lmao thats what i was thinking just ask one of the cashiers out to dinner at work i can tell she is kinda vibin with me. and tell her and to see how she reacts to that

well its not a long distance relationship we are just both really busy with school and work. And yeah man its only matter of time before one of us cracks and calls it a day.

sorry to grave dig but kinda of an a similar situation.

Me and my girlfriend have been together 11 months and we go to separate schools. On friday nights at her university they play a movie thats free to all the students there. So she has this guy friend lets call him Bill that she tells me about and they have been hanging out lately. So right now she texts me and says that bill asked if she would go with him. I told her she could go but i am kinda worried about it because you know guys we are all chasing P. Did i make the right call in saying it was cool to go with hum. Keep in mind we never have time during the week to see each other so we try and spend as much time togetehr on friday nights and saturday nights.

horrible typing i know
sick.gif

MAN. If he lives on Campus, that prolly ain't Your Girl, no more, bruh.

Just being real. I mean, where you think they going after the Movies?

I mean, can't she just MEET him up there, like she would anyone else?

The fact that she's asking to hang out w/ him at the movies, smells like she's trying to have permission to chill w/ him AT ANYTIME in the future... either that or she's really all about you and wants to be as honest as possible w/ every situation she's in. 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
lmao thats what i was thinking just ask one of the cashiers out to dinner at work i can tell she is kinda vibin with me. and tell her and to see how she reacts to that

well its not a long distance relationship we are just both really busy with school and work. And yeah man its only matter of time before one of us cracks and calls it a day.

tell her that and report back ....

MAN. If he lives on Campus, that prolly ain't Your Girl, no more, bruh.

Just being real. I mean, where you think they going after the Movies?

I mean, can't she just MEET him up there, like she would anyone else?

The fact that she's asking to hang out w/ him at the movies, smells like she's trying to have permission to chill w/ him AT ANYTIME in the future... either that or she's really all about you and wants to be as honest as possible w/ every situation she's in. 
ohwell.gif

i feel you but her cheating isnt what worries me because i can honestly she say she wouldnt put me through that because she has been hurt before by someone that it it to her. idk i guess whats bugging me out is the fact that she would rather go watch a movie this guy than chill with me knowing the limited time we have together.

to add to what you said she hasnt really had too many friends she is more of a shy girl and i guess she just might be excited to have made one.

Last edited:
i feel you but her cheating isnt what worries me because i can honestly she say she wouldnt put me through that because she has been hurt before by someone that it it to her. idk i guess whats bugging me out is the fact that she would rather go watch a movie this guy than chill with me knowing the limited time we have together.

to add to what you said she hasnt really had too many friends she is more of a shy girl and i guess she just might be excited to have made one.

Dude ask yourself do your girl asking you to chill with a dude to movies sound right?

Don't ever put it past any girl to not cheat

Dude ask yourself do your girl asking you to chill with a dude to movies sound right?

Don't ever put it past any girl to not cheat
i know it doesnt sound right man thats why i feel stupid for telling her she could go with him that night

i know it doesnt sound right man thats why i feel stupid for telling her she could go with him that night

You did the right thing. You sound and look confident that way to her or she might use it against u and say you don't care since you let her run of to the movies with him

Either you you got a free yamb pass. But I would start looking for a new girl either way.. Old she would ask you that but tomorrow or this weekend ask her the same thing

Back
Top Bottom