Would You Let Your Son Sag His Pants? Did/Do You?

Assuming skinny jeans weren't in style when you were young'n

You know what I meant

Y'all can sag in your childhood but not your kids :lol:

Y'all gonna let em listen to explicit rap music? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

My child doesn't.

Are you a parent?

Last edited:
How did you get that out of clothing. I believe that you should be able to express yourself through clothing to an extent, as I mentioned before. That doesn't carry over to everything else. I'm not a tattoo person and I'd be against them marking their body up until they are an adult and living on their own.
You can stop your child from sagging his pants without stripping him of his ability to express himself. I am not seeing how these two things are mutually opposing. 

Goddam was this taken with a potatoe?

It was taken with the same potatoe that OG Bobby johnson used as a silencer.

You know Chicago is about 10years behind when it comes to Tech, and 10 years ahead when it comes to Tecs

:wow: Bars?

Yo, Fly got that heat :wow: :rofl:

But nah, if I can't see ya ***, then cool. Kids will be kids. Even if I tell him not to, theres a chance he will anyways. Its all about looking presentable. If you can sag and your shirt still covers your behind and nobody can tell, then whatever.

I grew up with my father always being on my head about my pants, and never understood how foolish it looked until I got older, but even now with low waist jeans its hard not to sag depending on the brand of jeans you wear. I'm not wearing my pants with the belt line at my stomach like my dad, but they aren't below my *** either.

But sagging when in formal attire is never alright. Thats something that will be reinforced.

My dad would do random sag checks on me before I left the house. Son would just lift my shirt to see if my pants were pulled up :smh: :lol: and he'd smack me upside my head if they weren't

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom