Would You Mind Being A House Husband? vol. Dinner's Ready

springfieldxd

Banned
i wouldn't. if my wife wanted to go to work and bring home the bacon/wear the pants and all that, i would stay at the crib, clean up, cook dinner, andhandle all the bills, in addition to running the kids around to ball practice and stuff.

i wouldn't be too concerned about losing my manhood or taking a subservient role, because when wifey gets home, it's getting laid down.

thoughts?

discuss.

yea but i'd need something to do during the day to keep myself busy. i couldnt just be sitting around the house all day. I'd need at least some type ofpart-time job.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

yea but i'd need something to do during the day to keep myself busy. i couldnt just be sitting around the house all day. I'd need at least some type of part-time job.

madden online and blunts... duh...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

yea but i'd need something to do during the day to keep myself busy. i couldnt just be sitting around the house all day. I'd need at least some type of part-time job.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i couldn't do that. I'd need to be doing something with my life. I'd have to do something besides videogames & drugs

I wouldnt mind at all.
Sitting on the mink sofa sipping a pina colada and eating buttercrunch cookies in my ralph lauren robe while watching Maury
pimp.gif

I better get to cooking before wifey gets home, i wouldnt want her to kick me to the curb
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Every day while shes at work id have some strippers over for entertainment though

laugh.gif
Exactly, If wifey was caking like that for both of us, No problem staying home playing Halo all day.
I hate it when I tell people, "i hate working" and they say "everyone does", NO NOT LIKE ME THEY DONT...as you can see, all these dudes inhere talking about they would need a part time job or something...F outta here with that nonsense.

This is actually a goal of mind...to be the House Husband
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i couldn't do that. I'd need to be doing something with my life. I'd have to do something besides videogames & drugs

but keeping the family intact while doing what you want is doing somethings with your life. who wants to slave away for some corporate company anyways?

No way. It's not the fact that I'd feel I'd lose my manhood. But the fact that routines like jobs/school is just good for the human psyche. Helpsyou live longer and not go psychotic, depressed, or get some type of disease along the lines of amnesia. I don't know, maybe I'm a minority, butI'd need to do something that would literally stimulate my brain and challenge me in some sort of way. I go insane during a week off of classes when I haveno schoolwork, errands, or someone to hang out with.

Originally Posted by derryj3

laugh.gif
Exactly, If wifey was caking like that for both of us, No problem staying home playing Halo all day.
I hate it when I tell people, "i hate working" and they say "everyone does", NO NOT LIKE ME THEY DONT...as you can see, all these dudes in here talking about they would need a part time job or something...F outta here with that nonsense.

This is actually a goal of mind...to be the House Husband
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i just cant be sitting around all damn day doing nothing with my life.

I would love it as long as I could do something during the day. I'd probably do some non-profit charity @$*%, coaching bball or something along thoselines. I would feel too much like a leach just staying at the brib all the time.

IDK.

I guess that would give me time to work on the dream job type scenarios (music+design)

but I probably would mind in the long run.

laugh.gif

This is the response that came to mind when i saw the post title!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

I would love it as long as I could do something during the day. I'd probably do some non-profit charity @$*%, coaching bball or something along those lines. I would feel too much like a leach just staying at the brib all the time.
exactly. i'd need to do something with my time. coaching hoop, soccer, pee wee football, something 2 do with my time

Originally Posted by Ghenges

It's a lot more work than you'd expect

Hats off to my mom
pimp.gif
Realest post in this thread. Being a "homemaker" is one of the toughest jobs in the world if there is kids involved.
Some of yall have no idea.

i wouldnt mind being a "housedad"....if she was making a lucrative amount i would actually prefer it ahha

No i wouldnt mind. Im already use to not doing anything so there wouldnt be any problems. I could always call some of my friends over to chill if i need somecompany.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

No way. It's not the fact that I'd feel I'd lose my manhood. But the fact that routines like jobs/school is just good for the human psyche. Helps you live longer and not go psychotic, depressed, or get some type of disease along the lines of amnesia. I don't know, maybe I'm a minority, but I'd need to do something that would literally stimulate my brain and challenge me in some sort of way. I go insane during a week off of classes when I have no schoolwork, errands, or someone to hang out with.
Wait til you get outta school and see if you feel the same way. I been working 9-5 for the past 2.5 years. It gets mundane. All week you lookforward to the weekend and then that shoots by and the cycle resets. I would much rather have the freedom and flexibility of avoiding the 9-5 life. I jokedearlier that it would be all playstation all the time but I would probably coach basketball too.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom