would you play in retro IVs?

I love playing in IVs. I'm 6'8 255, and I ball in my military's, 99 retros, and black cats. Never had any problems, except the quality is prettypoor on the military's and the wings are falling apart due to hoops use. The 99 retros still hold up the best, the quality is GREAT (cements), and theyare one of my best hoops shoes, period. (I think it's due to great lacing, my feet don't move)

A lot of people are complaing but I wonder how many people have actually worn them. I ball in all my 3's and 4's and I couldn't ask for a betterbasketball shoe.

nah besides lower numbered jordan never really were good for ballin imo
tired.gif

Ive never wore my IV's so i can't say for sure, but I would guess they are similar to the III's

i wouldn't although thats just my personal choice, id rather rock em off court....keep the modern stuff for the court, im sure you wouldnt have a problemwith them though

Retro IV's will KILL your ankles and knees...and im talkin from personal experience! Im playin in CB 94's my brother gave me...

My mars and military's hurt my feet just wearing them casually so I couln't imagine wearing them to ball in.

the 4s represent '89 technology, so you're better off sporting those for casual and just buying a pair of newer bball shoes.

Originally Posted by Architect

While the Jordan IV may have originally been intented to use as a basketball shoe, the quality of recent retro IVs is so poor that it almost becomes a liability. Not only that, major advances have been made in both material and design of today's basketball shoes that it really makes no sense to wear an inferior produi
i believed every word up until the technology part.................................. if the tech was good enough for the GOAT Michael Jordan,it's more than good enough for you. I hoop in ones and love them such a clean look.

i personally wouldnt play ball in jays point blank. but if i did it wouldnt be with the 4's they are mad uncomfortable. i dunt even wear mine when i knoe igotta walk alot

Back
Top Bottom