Would you rather be homeless or in jail?

To all the people saying they'd rather be in jail, I dont think yall thought it through. Yeah you get shelter & food, clean clothes but there are rules you gotta abide. Living in a small cramped space with god knows what kind of cellmate, not having any privacy, the chance of getting in fights daily, chance of getting shanked, having the same daily routine day in day out...........

Those saying jail must have never been, its pretty much the end of your life. Day in day out its the same **** EVERY DAMN DAY, next step after is death. Hunger freedom > food cage

:lol: dudes saying jail have nooooo clue, but yeah rather be homeless. EASILY. i got in trouble

in high school and had to eat with these homeless folks at this shelter. they tell you EVERYTHING.

there are ways around being COMPLETELY homeless (literally nowhere on this Earth to go).

also, if i'm homeless. i know for a FACT i can go to certain places and be able to get food, shelter,

and even read up on stuff. i prisoner has 0 options. none. you are in jail. that is it. if you escape...

that's illegal, so you're going back.

Last edited:
Depends how long for, jail isn't so bad.
... I F'ing hated jail. Only good part was that 1 hour of basketball per day and made some friends. 

I'd rather be homeless. Freedom is so underrated. 

Last edited:

Depends how long for, jail isn't so bad.
... I F'ing hated jail. Only good part was that 1 hour of basketball per day and made some friends. 

I'd rather be homeless. Freedom is so underrated. 
so much this.

The obvious answer to this thread is homeless. I don't even have to think once about this.

Last edited:
Homeless.

Hard as hell but you can bounce back. Once your in jail you're a felon for life.

Definitely homeless! every dollar I'd earn would go straight towards a 24/7 gym membership...I'd get a place to crash at night plus a warm shower always. Next I'd hit up goodwills etc to get some clothes (shirts pants etc) to be presentable...then spend the rest of my time job hunting/applying for government assistance programs.

I'd make it out...whereas in prison, my ambitions will forever be trapped in a cage 

Last edited:
Definitely homeless! every dollar I'd earn would go straight towards a 24/7 gym membership...I'd get a place to crash at night plus a warm shower always. Next I'd hit up goodwills etc to get some clothes (shirts pants etc) to be presentable...then spend the rest of my time job hunting/applying for government assistance programs.

I'd make it out...whereas in prison, my ambitions will forever be trapped in a cage 

On government assistance you're still in a cage, it's just concealed.

I cannot have anything on my record when I'm applying for jobs & I don't want potential employers to find any convictions when they do background checks.

Gotta go with homeless.

Last edited:
So safe to say everybody who picked jail are either dumb or or maschoists or gay or bi-curious or all of the above, right?

Be in federal smashing female guards, eating food brought in by guards, drinking finest beers, gambling etc.

Back
Top Bottom