Would you step in the Octagon with Rousey?

She would have to agree to several of my terms.

No nut shots, no arm bars, no clothes, barb wite match, etc.

Only then would i let her get a shot at me.

Last edited:
I outweigh her by damb near 75lbs and I'm sure she would wash me. I'd like to give it a shot though

I aint bout that action at all. When you think about it, there's no happy medium of competitive balance in this situation. If you don't train like she does, you'd catch the fade. But if you train like that, even just a little bit, being a man, you have the advantage.

I will start throwing lots of double jabs at her. Then I will throw some leg kicks off the double jabs. when she starts to worry about her front leg I will fake leg kick then throw the high kick for the KO.

It's just silly to think you can beat someone because you weigh more than them

That's playground logic

Lol... @ the dweebs who are legit scared of chick with some toned muscles ... A woman's strength could never match a mans strength unless your like 140 pds, well the majority of NT wear skinny jeans and joggers so I can see how half of you guys would get washed by her... If any of you trained for 3 months and got in shape you should wash her pretty quick.

If it is for money, then yeah I would just try to survive without getting too seriously hurt. But for free, what would be the incentive, like how would life be better off getting scrubbed with nothing to show for it?

Y'all got this chick so high up on a pedestal. Smh! Broad weigh 135. Calm down.
What is the issue? If you knocked folks out for a living you would be on the pedal stool as well. Stop being jealous of someone you don't know personally.

And she is probably like 150 on fight night

And YOU calm down. You are the only one upset

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom