Would you wife a girl who's had significantly more sexual partners than you?

Because she ain't **** herself and could easily get over on a younger cat.
ICE COLD!!! 
roll.gif

Lol y'all goin way too hard in here. My dude knows what he's doing, let him flourish. He didn't say he was in love and he's learning the game from seasoned yambs.

As long as the box has gravity and she is STD free then I'd put a ring on it RNS 8) :smokin

Last edited:
Bingo. I was with him until he mentioned the age gap. She's settling because she has to...but as long as she makes OPC happy...

Young n**** got a old soul

I'd rather have me a older one than the chicks my age that cant provide for themselves & only worried about ig likes

Feel me

Ima be honest with you, b. You say you'd rather have her because of that, but in reality she'd rather have you because you have fewer expectations out of her because you're young and naive.

You're blinded by the older ***. In your head you "won" because you bagged an older joint. She prolly pays for ****, drives, cooks, and put that pro game helmet on you. Which is cool. Keep bussin her out, b.

But somewhere along the line, she got with you because she knows the expectations of a 27+ year old man. Older men don't want promiscuous women. A 32-35 year old man wants a wife, home, and family. Not a jump. A man entering that stage of life wants things out of a woman that a 21 year old doesn't. And the mentality that goes along with it is something she may not have. Hence why she's dating someone your age.

She still has the mind that of a damn 21 y/o herself. Probably still shops at forever 21 and ****.

But don't take this as a shot at you or your relationship. You WON b. This more than likely won't be the woman you'll spend your life with, so keep getting those yambs. You played the game and came out on top. One day you'll wake up an older man and look back and you wouldn't even consider dating a 21 year old chick because of the mental instability and immaturity many of them still have. A lot of them still play HS/college games.

So ask yourself, why is she back pedaling?

But for now, that ain't your problem. So call her up, and smash it out.

Last edited:
I really can't judge shorty for talking to the young dude. You'd be surprised at how childish some grown ups are. You have younger kids who are more established  and carry themselves the right way than some of these older people out here. It could be a ton of reasons why she's talking to a 21 year old whether its good or bad. Let the young boi ride the wave and hopefully something good comes out of it. If it doesn't it'll be a lesson well learned. He's young enough to recover and bounce back if it does fail.

I really can't judge shorty for talking to the young dude. You'd be surprised at how childish some grown ups are. You have younger kids who are more established  and carry themselves the right way than some of these older people out here. It could be a ton of reasons why she's talking to a 21 year old whether its good or bad. Let the young boi ride the wave and hopefully something good comes out of it. If it doesn't it'll be a lesson well learned. He's young enough to recover and bounce back if it does fail.

Oh no doubt. He should definitely keep playing the game.

If he's happy then that's all that matters

Someone said if a girl sleeps with more than 3 people in a year she's a nympho because they're monogamous creatures

Yo :lol: :lol: silly

Dudes in here are .... I don't even want to get band.

Why you calling this man out. Obviously he is happy and shorty is putting it down. Why you his have a problem with that is beyond me. The jokes are not even funny, how u know dude is not putting in work and that's why she's with him.

SMH @ you worrying about another mans P. Not everyone is the same ... Just saying.

I would. If anything if she caught a whole bunch of diseases but is now clean that means her immune system should be stronger

Something else that NT makes a big deal about that I give no ***** about. It's adorable that you think you know your partner's actual number.

I personally would not do it, I come from a home of two women (Sister and Moms) that raised me, and seeing how they went about relationships with men and what not is what set the standard for a women that I'm 100 percent commited too. Both moms and sister have been with no more then 3-4 men, trust me I come from a Dominican family that says it all and we are known for exposing each other within the family. My girl/BM's, supposedly states I'm her third guy ever, IMO i think she's been with 5.. It's a battle I used to deal with daily cause no matter what, women will lie to you about their true number so I don't really stress it as much as before, it sucked cause I gave my girl my head count and at the end she still lied after catching her in numerous slip ups, lies and what not.  And like stated before a women would not consider a 3-5 min smash as a head count, especially from the women I've spoken too (Co-workers, cousins, bestfriends, etc..). So in all and all, it's up to you, just know that if you do fall in love with this chick and you guys are in this break, chances are she'll feel just as comfortable smashing someone else. 

I want that ***** with mileage. Do not care for anyone to be attached to me. I want her to be an expert in the sheets. She needs to be able to do sideflips while I'm in the *****. She needs to tire me out and go on for 3-4 hours with few breaks in between. European call girls have spoiled me b. Can't wait to take a trip to brazil and see how they do.

Flame suit on

Last edited:
I'm not gonna fake. I've got a very low number for a dude my age.

I'm 27 with like 8-9, maybe 10-11 if i really sit down and count.

So I know not to ever ever ever ask a chick her number.

If she asks mine then I'll tell her, but I've had chicks straight up feel guilty and sad after I tell them.

I've been smashing the same 7 or so chicks consistently for years now, and if 4 of them are in relationships then 3 are single and down to be F buddies, and it switches in and out like that in a rotation. Plus 1 or 2 of them will be in relationships with me and just cheat on their dudes with me. So for the last 10 years or so I would just get a girlfriend for a few years and just work with this rotation if I'm single or if the opportunity presents itself. Mind you this includes chicks from when I've lived in Florida, Maryland, and NYC. Somehow or another there's a few of them nearby. My chicks from Florida ended up moving to the DMV when I was living there, and now that I live in NYC I've got a chick that comes up here just to be around me and smash and tell her friends she was just in NYC last week.

Plus I'm way too into making a certain kind of life for myself to chase broads. I'm more worried about budgeting myself and my health insurance, **** like my diet and exercising more, and moving up in the my industry. I be all up in my own head 24/7 tryna become the person I wanna be and it's because during the time I was getting those initial 7-8 I look back and feel guilty about how I could've been doing so much more with my life if I had stopped worrying about broads.

Last edited:
If she asks mine then I'll tell her, but I've had chicks straight up feel guilty and sad after I tell them.

:nerd: What? Why do they feel that way (Unless gullty aint the best choice of words)

Like if a chick asks me I'll tell her I've been with around 8 broads, and I'll see the look on their face as they realize that I'm not a lame and could have actually smashed alot more, and sometimes it ends up leading to some deep discussion I don't ever feel like having about what's important in life and relationships vs. your life goals and your relationships with your parents growing up and your views on love and the right person and standards and whatnot.

Chicks will tell you their deepest darkest secrets once they have their guard down. And when I tell a chick what my life is about it breaks their guard ALL THE WAY down.

I used to be real concerned with my number, and I still want to smash ALOT more broads before I settle down, but my life has been on a crazy path, and if I just keep focused my life will be FAR different than that of the ordinary dude. I've got crazy visions, and girls see that I don't just sit around and dream but I've actually made my dreams happen and that kind of makes them never want to stop messing with me even after we break up. Especially since I've broken up with more than a few of them because I had to go chase my dream and they didn't believe me or wanted me to settle down and the've seen over these last 5 or so years how much I've changed and how I'm really turning my dreams into reality.

Plus, I'm just a crazy person. I'm really obsessed with becoming the best version of myself that I could possibly be, to the point where I've been forced into asylums and ****. My focus on who I am and what I want to be is actually not healthy, but that sort of pure unadulterated ambition is what girls want more than anything else.

When I've made it made it, I'll enjoy the spoils of war, and smash all the chicks I come across, but for now I'm good with focusing on myself completely and sticking to my rotation.

Last edited:
knowledge

you talk about your health but you constantly smashing the same broads that have bf but still smash you. Don't you see a problem there?

in addition, broads aren't keeping you down from being successful in life, they are just a tool that is there  for entertainment while on your path to success!

If you're over 24 you're a loser if you still ask this to females. If you even have a suspicion she might be a jump you should keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom