Would you wife a girl who's had significantly more sexual partners than you?

Women lie, men lie, and the number given to you by both are probably fabricated.
In simple terms i don't ask cause I dont really care

The real question is....

Does oral sex count as body? I never counted dome to my count.

Does it count? Am I doing it wrong?

We don't get drunk.... so we already better than you bruhh!
smokin.gif
Let him know bra 
nthat.gif

The real question is....

Nope, vaginal penetration only thing that counts and you have to stay hard and last longer than 5 minutes unless you bust early no homo

The real question is....

Nope, vaginal penetration only thing that counts and you have to stay hard and last longer than 5 minutes unless you bust early no homo

:wow: 5 minutes? What the hell... Did you guys have to take a pill to last that long?

Last edited:
you've never got some and busted quick?? dont get me wrong I have stamina but **** happens

Why does it matter? Is she a good person? Do you like her? 
This is the most honest thing in this thread. Who really cares fam, if you digging her you digging her. I never ask and if a chick is willing to offer the info I always decline it because I don't tell my body count. 

Stop focusing on something so insignificant as sexual partners. If it bothers you, take a test together and if everything is good then move on. Plus she will probably teach you something in bed and that is a gift :pimp:

This thread again?

The sexual partners isn't insignificant as someone above me said. It says a lot about her character and willingness to trust someone if she'll let anyone up inside her. Spare me the women like sex too retort. No one wants a lock that can be opened by many keys.

Last edited:
This thread again?

The sexual partners isn't insignificant as someone above me said. It says a lot about her character and willingness to trust someone if she'll let anyone up inside her. Spare me the women like sex too retort. No one wants a lock that can be opened by many keys.

How so? There are more factors in judging character than just a number.

Last edited:
No STDs?
No children?

Can have children, cook, clean?
Good to me?

Yes.

I think anyone worrying about body count needs to understand that everyone fs up. Some more literally than others.  You just have to grow up, learn, change, and own your past mistakes.

I'm pretty secure and confident in who I choose to date so as long as she has moved forward, I'm fine with it.

if she has more kids than her body count, no way.

I'd be alright with it, my new motto is "Live in the moment". Cheesy right? but I just want peace of mind. :lol:

I'm dealing with this situation right now and I'm extremely conflicted. Do you care how many partners your significant other has had? How many is too many? If she's had more than you is that an automatic deal breaker?
most cases nah but unless she's perfect and her only major con is too many partners I might wife she gotta be worth it tho

Back
Top Bottom