WOW Chicago, il admitt you guys have the Pizza game on lockdown

Sup,

If your in Chicago and want to order delivery pizza, use GRUBHUB.com I work for them lol. But, yea, my bosses from Chicago always say Chicago Pizza is better.I'm from Nyc so I disagree. Oh yea use GRUBHUB.com in nyc too.

Giordano's
smh.gif
pimp.gif

One of the few things I remember about my childhood in Chicago.

theres a few different baccis..yea theres one on taylor i like that one better than the joint by wrigleyville..i havent been in a looooong time tho so dontquote me on that price but i remember havin 5 bucks left over from the bar and gettin baccis
laugh.gif

and ive never been to any italian fiesta..dont nobody deliver to englewood
tired.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Pizza from both cities is good. But one thing is for certain:

CHICAGO PIZZA CAN BE DUPLICATED. NY PIZZA CAN'T.

I've had good Chicago-style pizza in many cities, including NY and the frozen food section. NY style pizza outside of the city is just dough with sauce and cheese.
Fam, I've had "NY Style" pizza in places like Pennslyvania and other states, And it's identical.

I've had NYC pizza many a time. In Manhattan, Newark etc.

NY pizza is dope for what it is.

BACCI's jumbo slice for 3 bucks and a free pop > your life

moz-screenshot.jpg

/thread.

Bacci is crap comparitively but cheap. I like Lou Malnatis, Giordanos, and Beggars. And the guy that is staying at 69th and Halsted or whatever...bring yourbulletproof vest.

Damn 3 dollars? The Bacci by my job (o'hare) is 5 bucks for a jumbo slice and free pop.(soda for u non-midwest peeps and NYC)

You don't know what pizza is supposed to taste like unless you have Lombardi's in NYC. First pizzeria in the whole US ever.

Originally Posted by thelegacyofkicks

Sup,

If your in Chicago and want to order delivery pizza, use GRUBHUB.com I work for them lol. But, yea, my bosses from Chicago always say Chicago Pizza is better. I'm from Nyc so I disagree. Oh yea use GRUBHUB.com in nyc too.
i always use grubhub.com

dey even got da menu for the places

good place to use wen u got the MUNCHIES

Yall making me want some chicago deep dish pizza. I was watching the travel channel last time n they showed a chicago deep dish pizza. I must say it looks likeit might be the best pizza to surface the earth.

i ate pizza at this one place on south beach...damn that was the best pizza i ate throught my life time.

Back
Top Bottom