WOW! DUDE ON EBAY SELLING HIS WHOLE FOAM COLLECTION FOR $10,000

Originally Posted by thakickboss

i better get free shipping if i'm spending 10k
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i was going to say, at least he's offering free shipping!

I wish he would sell em seperately. I really want another pair of eggplants and a pair of dr. dooms. There even in my size.

If he want's to really sell all his foam collection then it's gonna average out in him getting what he paid for it or less, especially after all thefees. He has some heat but then again he has some below average looking foams too.

Originally Posted by RICECM

I wish he would sell em seperately. I really want another pair of eggplants and a pair of dr. dooms. There even in my size.
ask him..well if the bidding is still going on..if you can buy seperate

Originally Posted by MiAs23

Originally Posted by RICECM

ask him..well if the bidding is still going on..if you can buy seperate

dude said he wont separate under any conditions
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Not to throw shade on the next man's hustle... But let's be serious...

Let's say they do sell (hypothetically of course)... He's looking at $200-$250 in eBay fees. Another $250-360 in PayPal fees... Then like another $150-300 to ship depending on the service (God forbid it's international).

Altogether those 18 shoes aren't worth anymore than $4500-$5000 max.

It ain't trickin' if you got it...
he's better off selling em separate, or a smaller package, man is crazy

this honestly might be the dumbest thing i have ever seen whoever purchases that collection is an idiot

i saw this auction the other day and at first i was like
eek.gif
at the dark army, voltages, cactus && brown samples. Then I glance back at theprice...lets just say my facial expression changed.
sick.gif
smh.gif

what is so special about the brown foam pros? i know they were rare or something but still those are weak

Back
Top Bottom