WOW I had to share this video (fast cars)

http://www.wimp.com/zoomsby/

eek.gif

Yeah dude must have been going close to 200mph....the guy driving was going 90mph.

Assuming the dial was in km/h. Had to Google convert on them boys
laugh.gif

GOOOOOOOD NIGHT!!!!! so fast i cant even tell what it was............looked like a Ferrari f430, californina, scaglietti, or a Vette from the tail lights?!?!?

whatever it was......it was fast!!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

GOOOOOOOD NIGHT!!!!! so fast i cant even tell what it was............looked like a Ferrari f430, californina, scaglietti, or a Vette from the tail lights?!?!?

whatever it was......it was fast!!!
eek.gif

Yeah i kept tryna freeze it.
laugh.gif

I'm guessing vette because of the tail lights.

Honestly, how do you drive that fast and not die or hurt someone else.
ohwell.gif

He's going about 150 km/h in that video.. in mph that is like 93 mph.. the other car was probably doing 120+ just my guess

Originally Posted by Carver

He's going about 150 km/h in that video.. in mph that is like 93 mph.. the other car was probably doing 120+ just my guess

Definately way more than 120, prob 190-200mph

That's a Corvette ZR1 going past on an Autobahn, I remember seeing the vid here before.

We hit 210 kmh on an un-restricted Autobahn in a 2.2tdi Civic recently, don't think it would have gone any faster (4 guys + luggage in the car).

Surprised by the amount of the autobahns that have restrictions/limits at the moment, but we did seem to go past a lot of construction.

Back
Top Bottom