Wow.... People actually think Kobe Fakes Injurys!?!?!? LOL

Originally Posted by GUNSnROSES

Why do stans bring up LeBron?
laugh.gif

Because the other 6 teams in their signatures are absolute crap, so they feel the need to hop on something.

Definitely don't feel like he fakes it as much as the media makes it out to be more serious. EG: Last year vs the mavericks.

He might be injured, but he's certainly overplaying it for the cameras during the time-outs by constantly grabbing his wrist, hoping he'll make people think that he's some kind of a warrior on a battlefield, fighting to his very last breath. Only people who are already his stans will buy that, so what's the point of doing it?

Also, his injury certainly isn't stopping him leading the league in FGA by two whole field goal attempts while Gasol and Bynum are getting around 10 leftover shots.

Did you guys ever stop to think that his wrist actually hurts? Do you really think that Kobe Bryant of all people is trying to draw attention to himself, the most secluded guy in the NBA? Do you think that maybe a torn ligament in his hand actually DOES hurt and he's playing through it? When has this guy ever faked an injury? This guy is a WARRIOR he does not sit out games, the Lakers have played more games than ANYONE else this season already and the guy hasn't complained or even said anything about any injury unless he's asked about it, and even then he says it's fine.

I just can't believe people think that Kobe of all people is trying to fake an injury and draw attention to himself. This aint Lebron this aint Shaq this is KOBE we're talking about here!

Originally Posted by illwill24

Did you guys ever stop to think that his wrist actually hurts? Do you really think that Kobe Bryant of all people is trying to draw attention to himself, the most secluded guy in the NBA? Do you think that maybe a torn ligament in his hand actually DOES hurt and he's playing through it? When has this guy ever faked an injury? This guy is a WARRIOR he does not sit out games, the Lakers have played more games than ANYONE else this season already and the guy hasn't complained or even said anything about any injury unless he's asked about it, and even then he says it's fine.

I just can't believe people think that Kobe of all people is trying to fake an injury and draw attention to himself. This aint Lebron this aint Shaq this is KOBE we're talking about here!

THIS. A torn ligament is no joke. It HURTS. It SWELLS. It affects your game. I think we can excuse Kobe for holding his wrist from time to time. lol

And if he wanted to milk the injury, why would he refuse to talk to the media about his injuries? I KNOW if I wanted to milk an injury and look like a hero, you know damn well I'm gonna say "DAMMMN this injury is the worst I ever had. It HURTS, I don't know if I'll ever be the same blah blah blah". But at least Kobe when they ask him "hey Kobe how's that torn ligament in your wrist?" He's like "Ehh, its alright...." That doesnt sound like someone milking an injury to me.

Lol yea when i read dude say "hes def holding his wrist during timeouts for attention" i was thinking to myself "what? Maybe hes holding his wrist because a torn ligament hurt" lol some people dont think

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

He might be injured, but he's certainly overplaying it for the cameras during the time-outs by constantly grabbing his wrist, hoping he'll make people think that he's some kind of a warrior on a battlefield, fighting to his very last breath.

lebron-james-elbow.jpg
lebron-james-elbow-oprm-18067.jpg
lebron-james-elbowjpg-0a0ed4eb079c3d57_large.jpg

lebron_james11.jpg

Originally Posted by illwill24

Not sure if being sarcastic...

Originally Posted by University of Nike

He might be injured, but he's certainly overplaying it for the cameras during the time-outs by constantly grabbing his wrist, hoping he'll make people think that he's some kind of a warrior on a battlefield, fighting to his very last breath.

lebron-james-elbow.jpg

lebron_james11.jpg

He might be injured, but he's certainly overplaying it for the cameras during the time-outs by constantly grabbing his wrist, hoping he'll make people think that he's some kind of a warrior on a battlefield, fighting to his very last breath. Only people who are already his stans will buy that, so what's the point of doing it?

Also, his injury certainly isn't stopping him leading the league in FGA by two whole field goal attempts while Gasol and Bynum are getting around 10 leftover shots.

youre kidding right?

I tore ligaments in my thumb 2 months ago and I couldn't even hold a loofa in my hand for at least 2 weeks, thats while on percocet

Suffer an injury before you try to validate how much pain he's in and how much hes "overplaying it"

clown

lebron-james-elbow.jpg

lebron_james11.jpg

funny-dog-pictures-dog-makes-scooby-doo-noise.jpg

Originally Posted by CP1708

lebron-james-elbow.jpg

lebron_james11.jpg

laugh.gif

C'mon guys leave Xta alone. Lebron's elbow was hurting from all the weight of his imaginary 6 rings. 

roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ this being a fugazi injury

Actually, no… … I was going to come in here and point out how puffy we can all see Kobe's hand is, and the fact that he gets injections to numb the pain regularly… … but I think I've figured it out.

His hand actually IS fine, and the reason it's puffy is BECAUSE of these shots; he's having some sort of it filler injected in his hand to KEEP it puffy.
laugh.gif
Before every game, he has marshmallow cream injected into his hand, and then every time his hand is hit, he just walks around the court wincing like crazy.

You're not fooling me, Mamba.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Posted: 03/ 3/11 06:34 PM ET 
Today, LeBron James attempted to rally the Miami Heat fan base and his teammates by tweeting, "...I have no friends when at WAR besides my soldiers," and in so doing continued a pattern of complete ignorance by professional athletes.

What a surprise. Look who it is, Captain save Lebron hating on the Bean like usual. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

What a surprise. Look who it is, Captain save Lebron hating on the Bean like usual. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 You're my boy but don't be a hypocrite. 

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by jthagreat

HOpe he wins #6

Biggie vs Pac, Jay vs Nas, MJ vs Kobe

NT NEEEDS THIS!

and did this dude really post a pic of the all star game? I hope you know they don't play defence in that game so why does it matter?
laugh.gif

%$$ does it matter if it's an allstar game or not, or whether defence was played? fact of the matter is, is that lebron wanted to block kobe on that play, but he got dunked on. 
that's all. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

ya.. def faking it even though his hand is a balloon
indifferent.gif

ap-201201040015009563654.jpg

4cf6c9e707712d03a82872c9b2eebd78-getty-136259914.jpg

5565312d7dc6ea6053be15447ed926f0-getty-136259556.jpg

51and3rd wrote:
co workers tellin me he been doin it the last three seasons to stay in the news and take shine from lebron.���
He has. 
laugh.gif

Someone post the video of kobe shooting AFTER�they lost to�MIA game last year. CLOWN status.
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
�� 

lebron-kobe-christmas-2010.jpg
�� 

sick.gif

Kobe's hand looks like a baseball.

lebron-james-elbow.jpg

lebron_james11.jpg

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ this being a fugazi injury

Actually, no… … I was going to come in here and point out how puffy we can all see Kobe's hand is, and the fact that he gets injections to numb the pain regularly… … but I think I've figured it out.

His hand actually IS fine, and the reason it's puffy is BECAUSE of these shots; he's having some sort of it filler injected in his hand to KEEP it puffy.
laugh.gif
Before every game, he has marshmallow cream injected into his hand, and then every time his hand is hit, he just walks around the court wincing like crazy.

You're not fooling me, Mamba.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
i thought you were gonna say something like his hand look swollen/puffy cuz all the shots he be taking
roll.gif

also i guess we have some british niketalkers in here
laugh.gif
@ "defence"

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

lebron-james-elbow.jpg

lebron_james11.jpg

HAhaha LeFake

I think Lebron faked his ankle injury in the Pacer game. Son was dunking and doing dances in the 4th .

While we're at it. Someone bring out the Dwade wheelchair gif for the LOL

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by jthagreat

HOpe he wins #6

Biggie vs Pac, Jay vs Nas, MJ vs Kobe

NT NEEEDS THIS!

and did this dude really post a pic of the all star game? I hope you know they don't play defence in that game so why does it matter?
laugh.gif

%$$ does it matter if it's an allstar game or not, or whether defence was played? fact of the matter is, is that lebron wanted to block kobe on that play, but he got dunked on. 
that's all. 
happy.gif

this. if he dont wanna block the shot why would he jump? you can just watch the man fly and dunk.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

51and3rd wrote:
co workers tellin me he been doin it the last three seasons to stay in the news and take shine from lebron.���
He has.
laugh.gif

Someone post the video of kobe shooting AFTER�they lost to�MIA game last year. CLOWN status.
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
��

lebron-kobe-christmas-2010.jpg
��
kobe-bryant-pic-getty-458428273.jpg

can someone post me the video of leNorings walking out after that loss to the magic
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
CLOWN status

Back
Top Bottom