Wow, talk about NO class

no image = no class

and yes, its very classless - had it been my daughter, i might have had to send the goons at this dude

Yeah, that's classless. Some fans don't necessarily speak for the entire fan base but taking under consideration that Derek did get booed by the Utahfans, it's kind of hard to defend them here. Derek Fisher, as much as I hate the player, I could never make fun of his daughter's situation like that.
smh.gif

Oh.......so that is what he was doing
wow i don't even know what to say
smh.gif

Lakers better win tomorrow.

Edit: 200 posts!

Utah fans have always been classless douchebags...at least a lot of the ones that are at the arena.
I hate the state of Utah....I went there once (And being a minority) a lot of the local dudes looked at me funny. And some dudes were tryina crack some jokeson the down low.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Utah fans have always been classless douchebags...at least a lot of the ones that are at the arena.
I hate the state of Utah....I went there once (And being a minority) a lot of the local dudes looked at me funny. And some dudes were tryina crack some jokes on the down low.
smh.gif

Can you blame them, its like 98% white there

Originally Posted by rapsa

racist white punk!

woah now.....
indifferent.gif
, although it is kind of odd not to see asingle black person in that crowd or in the picture other than derek and that ONE cameran and that lady that looks like a reporter

If you guys think Utah is bad, then you need to go to a Boston Celtics game lol.

Does anyone remember that Jason Kidd fiasco a few years ago?
laugh.gif

Fans actually came in wearing their wife-beater

what ever happened to that fan in the first round who was sitting near courtside? he was initially ejected then let back in?

his pockets must run deep. thats utterly pathetic on that fans part.

theres definetly a line and the vast majority of fans seem to know where that is it. then again why does it seem more utah fans get throw out there like that?maybe they are worse than everyone else

When the Warriors were playing Utah in last year's playoffs, Jason Richardson was bombarded with derogatory comments from the fans when he spilled into thecrowd (the same game where he supposedly punched a fan... don't worry he didn't).

*waits for cheezybaby to come in here and defend J-Rich and bash Jazz fans *

no this is classless, i went to laker home game the season lamars son died...

this one guy was yelling, "your kid died, because he realized his daddy was a bum!"

me and my boys got up and was about to kick dudes %$% , like c'mon now...

Originally Posted by xxhu5sl1npnoyxx

no this is classless, i went to laker home game the season lamars son died...

this one guy was yelling, "your kid died, because he realized his daddy was a bum!"

me and my boys got up and was about to kick dudes %$% , like c'mon now...

Actually, both are classless. I come in here and say this because you said "no this is classless" like your experience is worse than the dude whomade reference to Fisher's daughter. Both are classless acts
wink.gif

I'm all for fans saying things to distract athletes but when it involves loved ones, that's where I draw the line.

^ o. i didnt mean it like that, i did not mean to say it was more classless then fishers, just wrong choice of words on my part..

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by acidicality

I hate the state of Utah....I went there once (And being a minority) a lot of the local dudes looked at me funny. And some dudes were tryina crack some jokes on the down low.
smh.gif

Can you blame them, its like 98% white there
true. if u ain't white it's a surprise really.
i think we went on some tours of some places and they had the look in their eyes that were like, "OMG this dude speaks perfect english! and he doesn'thave the asian accent!"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom