WOW!!

anyone see the X's on ebay that are MJ's PE that got 45 stitched on the sides!? there's over 4 days left and it's already up to $11,600!!!
pimp.gif
eek.gif

wow!! why dont you use a more decriptive title, and yes screech has heat, but 11,600 is a little steep imo.

^^^ well i'd use a better title but the image of a dropped jaw wasn't around!
laugh.gif

some dude asked if he could give his first born for the shoes, he said his wife is due in less than a month!!

One of my grails!
pimp.gif
They are absolutely beautiful! Maaaan I wish JB would retro these. I swear I'd buy 4 pairs.
laugh.gif

ill tell ya what i like the most about this auction, its the questions about "RARE" shoes.......SMH!

I got outbid at 9200 $$$$

I was talking to the guy and he has a lot of other heat as well including 3 pair of # 45 concords.... 1 pair of bred 11's that were playoff game worn by mjhimself and have game # 1 stiched in the inside of the shoe.. he also has a pair that look like a PE pair of 1's and some VIII's

Originally Posted by Dukedude31

I was talking to the guy and he has a lot of other heat as well including 3 pair of # 45 concords.... 1 pair of bred 11's that were playoff game worn by mj himself and have game # 1 stiched in the inside of the shoe.. he also has a pair that look like a PE pair of 1's and some VIII's

I'll say it again... BEWARE

I was talking to the guy and he has a lot of other heat as well including 3 pair of # 45 concords.... 1 pair of bred 11's that were playoff game worn by mj himself and have game # 1 stiched in the inside of the shoe.. he also has a pair that look like a PE pair of 1's and some VIII's
i guess thats all the "RARE" shoes!!!!!

Originally Posted by Rahjelli

why? did he attain the shoes the ski mask way?

I take that back i just went back and looked at the pics again.....

The aj 1 i thought was a pe is actually a pair of AJKO's

be very careful of bidding on these shoes and all the next few "*Rare*" shoes he'll have up soon.

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

i asked him how in the world he possibly got these and he replied

"lol a friend"

and then he told me about all the other stuff he seems like a nice legit guy...... I think
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

i asked him how in the world he possibly got these and he replied

"lol a friend"

and then he told me about all the other stuff he seems like a nice legit guy...... I think
wink.gif
has absolutely nothing to do with the chi 45 thats up... those are 100% legit... but if you want to lure insects to the flytrap use honey... BEWARE

Rahjelli your post is very confusing.

Whats the story behind screech? I recently bought something from him and everything went great. Should I avoid buying from him again? (PM if you can't postit)

Back
Top Bottom