WOW!!

Originally Posted by takeflightlikemike

Has it clicked with anyone that Lu is Retired-Jordans???
I was thinking the same thing when I saw SO many DS OG 1's. Hmmmm. Interesting theory about the whole 'mentor' thing, takeflight.

Has it clicked with anyone that Lu is Retired-Jordans??? Just look at his collection picture on Page 8... I can't think of anyone else that has or had a lineup of PRISTINE OG I'S like that...

And it's obvious that Screech has learned from Retired-Jordans, maybe as a MENTOR to him??? It's well known that Screech is young, and I do remember correcting him on one of the tags on his #23 Maroon VI's he had on Ebay awhile ago...

I'm not sure if this has been posted, I have only read the first 10 pages so far of this post... My sympathies go out to those that have been screwed by Lu...

I'm pretty sure that RJ is from Texas, and he never had all of the grammar problems this "Lu" guy has. It's possible, but highlyunlikely.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by Sneakerboy13

playmaker09 agreed..

kind of scary thought... But what if this post, and all the ideas made famous by "lu", are seen by the wrong eyes and give new ideas to fake shoe distributors/"doctors" like Lu? I mean the whole idea of revamping an already authentic shoe, but changing minor details to make it a PE or sample... makes me really uneasy.
frown.gif

I really hope this entire post will help people look out for new levels of Fakes because theyre probably out there already or if not, they will be after this incident.
Not that I'm happy to say this but there will always be "Lu's" out there ready to do this. In a world of billions of people, the odds are extremely high for another person to try this, although I don't like saying that. Just take a look at all the various fakes from various different factories in the world...so it's just unfortunate but people will definitely have to look out more than ever.
This sucks cuz I was thinking about this too right after I posted. Once an idea has worked, someone will try to perfect it. Especially if it involves aform of bootlegging that can bring a lot of money.
smh.gif

to who said above that we should forget about this situation........ i don't think that will happen, i think that this has opened some eyes and made othersmore aware and cautious.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw SO many DS OG 1's. Hmmmm. Interesting theory about the whole 'mentor' thing, takeflight.
I just think this is a DEFINITE POSSIBILITY... For the legendary Retired-Jordans todissapear out of the sneaker scene the way he did... He would just have a motive to screw other collectors, somewhat of a "PAYBACK" in his mindmaybe???

The thing that gets me is the Screech said, "No one man's word is golden, I learned that from acertain RETIRED-JORDANS some time ago, so no I do not trust any one man's opinion."

Sounds like Screech looks up to Retired-Jordans, otherwise he would have never made that comment,especially in all the accusations and evidence against Screech and Lu.

And that collection picture of all the OG I's is the ICING ON THE CAKE to me... I know someone has the picture ofR-J's lineup of I's... Please post it if you have it!!!

This is crazy.

It really is. In a way the entire integrity of the shoe game rests on the claims made in this thread. I just want to wake up from this dream.
The thing that gets me is the Screech said, "No one man's word is golden, I learned that from a certain RETIRED-JORDANS some time ago, so no I do not trust any one man's opinion."

Sounds like Screech looks up to Retired-Jordans, otherwise he would have never made that comment, especially in all the accusations and evidence against Screech and Lu.
I think he means he learned from what RJ did, not what RJ taught him personally.

I'm just getting into the shoe game and this post has been an eye opener for me. I work for eBay and want to offer any help that I can. The only way tomake this kinda stuff stop is to make it not profitable. Although it's hard to stop that entirely eBay does have an Infringement department that deals withthese types of auctions and sellers. If there are particular auctions or even better sellers like Lu that deal these shoes let me know and I can see what I cando before someone else gets screwed.

^^^ LU is NOT Retired Jordans....I know that for a FACT. Honestly, i could walk to RJ's house right now if i wanted too..... The only thing theseindividuals have in common is they both bamboozled Dill. PO

^ BOTH did Dill dirty.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

That sucks.

Yeah, I forgot RJ is from TX. And since this Lu character is supposedly out of LA, I guess that deads that theory. Unless Lu travels a lot and has severaldifferent 'homes.' Which also wouldn't be too far fetched.

The thing that gets me is the Screech said, "No one man's word is golden, I learned that from a certain RETIRED-JORDANS some time ago, so no I do not trust any one man's opinion."

Sounds like Screech looks up to Retired-Jordans, otherwise he would have never made that comment, especially in all the accusations and evidence against Screech and Lu.

Screech does NOT look up to Retired-Jordans. I'm not sure if you remember, but Screech has always been sour about the whole black/gold Jordan OG Isample that Retired-Jordans supposedly "screwed" Screech over for (shown in the back of that picture above)...That's why Screech said "Noone man's word is golden," in turn meaning that he still holds that grudge against Retired-Jordans' dishonesty.
If I remember correctly...most, if not all, of Retired-Jordans' OG Jordan I's were larger sizes. A lot of those metallic OG I's,AJKO's, samples in Lu's picture were mostly around a size 8-10 (excluding the sz 13 TYPS I's). Quite a few of those OG I's pictured werepurchased off of eBay, and I can recall that they were a little on the smaller size range.

Lu is definitely not Retired-Jordans.

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Screech does NOT look up to Retired-Jordans. I'm not sure if you remember, but Screech has always been sour about the whole black/gold Jordan OG I sample that Retired-Jordans supposedly "screwed" Screech over for (shown in the back of that picture above)...That's why Screech said "No one man's word is golden," in turn meaning that he still holds that grudge against Retired-Jordans' dishonesty.

Ding
Ding
Ding

That is the reference.
A pair of Black/gold 1's were on Ebay, Screech wanted them, asked Retired Jordans his opinion regarding the authenticity.
Retired Jordans told Screech they were fake so he could purchase them himself.
laugh.gif

Man this thread has been a huge eye opener for me.

Personally speaking i think that people involved in the making and selling of fake goods are scum and should be prosecuted as hard and as fast as possible. Ihope Nike persue this as far as they can

Ehhh all you need are these shoes and your the $#%& on the game.
But really besides the shoeheads nobody would really care much.
All the girls would see them as just regular Nike's.
Originally Posted by Numberr97

not sure but this pic?

Let me get at those Black/Gold in the back
retired jordans or LU or who has them?

Originally Posted by KicksCollective

I'm just getting into the shoe game and this post has been an eye opener for me. I work for eBay and want to offer any help that I can. The only way to make this kinda stuff stop is to make it not profitable. Although it's hard to stop that entirely eBay does have an Infringement department that deals with these types of auctions and sellers. If there are particular auctions or even better sellers like Lu that deal these shoes let me know and I can see what I can do before someone else gets screwed.

eek.gif
So could you possibly get "lu's" information throughan auction? or would that be illegal?

Or do people already have a lead on him and where hes at...??

ghetttocat, I'm not sure why you dragged my name into this post. I too was bombarded by screech few months ago soliciting those same pairs of shoes andwas actually very temped by the USA VIIs that Dill got screwed on. Had no idea those were fakes until this post and was very close to getting the sametreatment Dill got, so what crap have I posted dropping "hints" to be careful?

SSS

Originally Posted by BullsRepeat3Peat

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

This is crazy; can a dude get cliffnotes???

if I'm not mistaken.... it's a NT member on here who is selling "customized" PE original Jordans... He supposedly is working with this "Lu" character who works at Nike...

he pretty much takes legit OG Jordans and has "Lu" customize them at Nike to look like vintage PE's, right down to the size tags, and is making $$$ of off it on eBay fooling collectors....

he is basically re-defining the meaning of a "fake shoe".... even though they are being made at Nike with legit materials...

I might be wrong, but that's what I got out of this thread.....
^ this is whats going down man...

spursniperseven:

my apologies, 100% my mistake on that post a few pages back, it has been edited.

the guy posting on page one that i was reffering to......Rahjelli

he kept posting "be aware"

he already knew and apparently so did others. so why not notify the masses? The rest of us may not have been in the little "cool group" ofcollectors dropping thousands of dollars of pairs of shoes on the regular, but we still would have been screwed if we had decided to try and buy one of thesepairs, just like anyone else.

I bought a few pairs of pe's off screech in the past through a friend and ebay. I stopped when he basically "sold" me some black/caro melo2's and then decided it wasnt enough for them or something and refunded my money a week later. Granted, I got my money back without any problems, but mytrust in this man was gone. Anytime you have your own business or work for yourself or sell ANYTHING, your word is your HONOR. Thats how I was raised andbrought up. This screech character has absolutely no honor and no class at all in my book. To some people, money is the number one priority in their life, andthey will screw who ever over to make an extra $1. Wheter its by selling BS items or just going back on their word and sale to sell to someone else. In thelong run, it always catches up with them. I would have been a consistent buyer and made him a lot of money in the future (obviously now Im glad that didnthappen), but isnt that what business is about? Make a few bucks from a guy/girl to start and get them hooked and keep making profit over and over again offthat repeat buyer? This guy didnt care!

"To some people, money is the number one priority in their life, and they will screw who ever over to make an extra $1. Wheter its by selling BS items orjust going back on their word and sale to sell to someone else. In the long run, it always catches up with them. I would have been a consistent buyer and madehim a lot of money in the future (obviously now Im glad that didnt happen), but isnt that what business is about? Make a few bucks from a guy/girl to start andget them hooked and keep making profit over and over again off that repeat buyer? This guy didnt care!"

well said ghettocat.

i don't think you can really blame screech.....at da end of da day, when he asked "but how much are they still valued at" isn't a admissionof guilt to me....

here' a comparisson...

72chevelless-2.jpg

VS
0608ch_04_z+1972_chevy_chevelle_ss+burnout.jpg

one is a clone car that uses alor of reproduction parts and perhaps even a rebulit engine...and one is all original matching numbers, right down to daodometer.....but you wouldn't know that unless you was a SERIOUS car collector...and at da end of da day,they're both real chevys...one is just worth alot more cuz everything is factory original...this lu cat sure know exactly where and how to add certainemblems to certain PE shoes, like that GAME 1 stich on da black and red XI's...something i ain't ever seen or talk about here...

this thread almost took me back to da legendary PAT's collection.

Just like designer labels n expensive watches you have cheap knock offs then the really high price actual quality parts, materials, weight etc. These arebasically that but in the form of Jordans. Noo flame but i actually found this thread very interesting. But they played folk.

Originally Posted by ghettocat

spursniperseven:

my apologies, 100% my mistake on that post a few pages back, it has been edited.

he already knew and apparently so did others. so why not notify the masses? The rest of us may not have been in the little "cool group" of collectors dropping thousands of dollars of pairs of shoes on the regular, but we still would have been screwed if we had decided to try and buy one of these pairs, just like anyone else.

I bought a few pairs of pe's off screech in the past through a friend and ebay. I stopped when he basically "sold" me some black/caro melo 2's and then decided it wasnt enough for them or something and refunded my money a week later. Granted, I got my money back without any problems, but my trust in this man was gone. Anytime you have your own business or work for yourself or sell ANYTHING, your word is your HONOR. Thats how I was raised and brought up. This screech character has absolutely no honor and no class at all in my book. To some people, money is the number one priority in their life, and they will screw who ever over to make an extra $1. Wheter its by selling BS items or just going back on their word and sale to sell to someone else. In the long run, it always catches up with them. I would have been a consistent buyer and made him a lot of money in the future (obviously now Im glad that didnt happen), but isnt that what business is about? Make a few bucks from a guy/girl to start and get them hooked and keep making profit over and over again off that repeat buyer? This guy didnt care!

again it took some time to actually compile everything and come out with it, and again like raj has stated he told who he could at the moment he could,once there was a good amount of proof and we saw what was going on we did what we could and brought it out here. So please do not question us or how we wentabout it there is nothing to question we got more solid and information where we believed this was happening and we let it be known.case closed!

Originally Posted by ghettocat

spursniperseven:

he already knew and apparently so did others. so why not notify the masses? The rest of us may not have been in the little "cool group" of collectors dropping thousands of dollars of pairs of shoes on the regular, but we still would have been screwed if we had decided to try and buy one of these pairs, just like anyone else.

I bought a few pairs of pe's off screech in the past through a friend and ebay. I stopped when he basically "sold" me some black/caro melo 2's and then decided it wasnt enough for them or something and refunded my money a week later. Granted, I got my money back without any problems, but my trust in this man was gone. Anytime you have your own business or work for yourself or sell ANYTHING, your word is your HONOR. Thats how I was raised and brought up. This screech character has absolutely no honor and no class at all in my book. To some people, money is the number one priority in their life, and they will screw who ever over to make an extra $1. Wheter its by selling BS items or just going back on their word and sale to sell to someone else. In the long run, it always catches up with them. I would have been a consistent buyer and made him a lot of money in the future (obviously now Im glad that didnt happen), but isnt that what business is about? Make a few bucks from a guy/girl to start and get them hooked and keep making profit over and over again off that repeat buyer? This guy didnt care!
whoa... hold on a good minute, I was done posting here since I heard the appropriate people were notified (ie Nike) but I will be damned if your gonnadrag my name into any wrong doings. I "HEARD" about these shoes and yeah I've spoken to screech and Lu, Lu contacted ME one day (dont ask how hegot my email) and asked me about selling MY stuff to him, then offered me certain shoes, but never showed me pics! All I had was his word at the time on whathe had and how am I gonna think he is a fraud with that? When I first saw pics MONTHS later I didn't think they were fake at first although they weredifferent than I was used to seeing, but again, it could be some "other made for Mike" that I didnt know about, but since I only buy what I KNOW wason Mike's feet I passed. It wasnt until I started seeing tags that I figured this couldn't be... I DAMN sure never got any emails from Lu explaininghis operation and that he had factories and all this crap, so I advise you cats to leave me out of "oh why did he keep it secret" I didn't keep adamn thing secret, I heard screech was offering a few shoes to people I knew and they showed me pics and I told them stay away and told HIM they were fake, hedidn't listen... I don't watch screech and joerdans every move, I dont live on NT, I have a wife 3 kids and whats called a life, my son is only a yearyounger than screech so I tried to explain to him the deal once I saw what was going on, I went to the apparent source, he didn't listen... Then I saw thechi auction and put 2 and 2 together... he doesn't know me and I don't know him, Dill bought these shoes apparently MONTHS ago, WAY before I knewanything so you cats who don't know anything beyond this post best to put blame where blame is due, and it's not me so kindly keep my name out yourmouth.

Originally Posted by mrmar23

ill tell ya what i like the most about this auction, its the questions about "RARE" shoes.......SMH!
this is your idea of letting people know?
what if this post hadnt ever been started due to the auction of those pe x's? were you going to start a post? probably not. so I dont see how your case isclosed. the only reason all this started is due to that auction being posted here, and the price it was up to. nothing you can say will change that. evenafter the post started you guys still wouldnt immediately come out and say what was going on, we still only got "hints" like the one above to start.and now you say you were gathering info and this and that, why not post the info as it came along to you guys, and try and get help from others who may havebeen in contact and had no idea at all?

my opinion is because you guys werent sure if the shoes were real, and IF they were, there was no way you were going to have others see them and have a chanceat buying them before you. the only reason we see some of these shoes now is because they arent real and nobody wants them. otherwise, alot of this stuffnever would have been shown, or at least not before the "in" collectors already owned them. so basically, once again in my opinion, some of you guysmay have gotten screwed by your own selfishness. the more people that could have loioked into this stuff to begin with, the easier and quicker everyone wouldhave known, including the "in" crowd, that these were fraudulent. but thats not what happened.

once again, these are just questions that have came up with me and some friends, and im sure many others have thought it too. im not trying to ruinreputations or anything like that. but with all the questions about lu and screech and joe, why not start questioning other tactics here?

the one thing everyone should learn from this situation, no matter how well known or how amazing of a collection someone has, not just shoes but anything, youcant always beleieve what someone tells you. especially when it comes to spending any amount of money, no matter how large or small. which is exactly why Iwont just take your, or anyones, word and say ok "case closed". sorry and again, no disrepect.

rahjelli: im jsut asking questions, thats all. no need for everyone to explain how many kids they have
laugh.gif
I really dont care what you do with your time or how often you view and poston niketalk. From my point of view, and many others, you came in here instantly saying "be aware" and giving no explanations at all, isnt that 100%correct? Im not making this up, thats what happened. Im just stating how I feel, thats what message boards are about. And THIS post has taught the sneakercollecting community not to just take anyones word on anything and always ask questions! I dont mean to piss anyone off and Im not dragging your name intoanything about this post, like making and selling knock offs, im just asking other things this post has brought up for me, and im sure many others, thats all.

Back
Top Bottom