WOWZERS NEW MYA CLUB PICS .... she looks better every time i see her!!!

Originally Posted by rocman23

she looks old in some of them
every picture is an older version of yourself...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Word on the street is that she is a %$%$ bucket

Word on the street is don't believe the word on the street.
Me neither, just what I heard. People like to make things up 
30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif
yall crazy. she's bad. and she got that innocent, sweet girl look, but something about that smile lets me know otherwise.
smokin.gif

her vagina must be the size of the Lincoln Tunnel... straight through traffic in that thang

i personally kno 2 peeps who have smanged...

I heard a while ago that she's a bop, but that hasn't kept a lot of chicks such as Christina Milian, Kim K, Pamela Anderson etc... from finding some simp to wife them up at one point in their lives.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I heard a while ago that she's a bop, but that hasn't kept a lot of chicks such as Christina Milian, Kim K, Pamela Anderson etc... from finding some simp to wife them up at one point in their lives.
but these chicks were semi relevant when getting wifed.
Mya is way past her time of importance, now she's just eye candy.  +@%## been around the block way too many times, ol under cover detective *+#**

Originally Posted by Furious Stylez

Originally Posted by jumpman247

but these chicks were semi relevant when getting wifed.
Mya is way past her time of importance, now she's just eye candy.  +@%## been around the block way too many times, ol under cover detective *+#**
What?

Back
Top Bottom