WrestleMania Fallout 4/6 - NT WrestleMania Prediction Contest Results Posted! p1

20120323lgrockcenac.jpg

Tonight is The Showcase of the Immortals, The Night Legends are Made, The Granddaddy of Them All (all terms that WWE has failed to use this year which I blame on WWE not using Jim Ross), WrestleMania XXVIII.  The tagline for tonight is “Once in a Lifetime

NT WWE WrestleMania PPV Prediction Contest
There was a record turnout of 104 entries.  Out of a possible 2000 points, the high score was 1470, the low score was 585, and the average was 989.  A few interesting consensus selections...

• 46% (the majority) selected the Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus match to open the card, but only 4% selected it to be the shortest match of the show.
  • 31% (the majority) correctly selected The Miz to score the pinfall in the GM match.  37% incorrectly predicted Santino to get pinned, but 22% correctly the loser of all losers Zack Ryder to get pinned.
  • Only 4% selected Kane to win his match again Randy Orton.
  • 98% selected the World Title Match to be shorter than the WWE Title Match.
  • The WWE Title Match was almost a tossup with 56% predicting CM Punk to win.
  • 39% (the majority) correctly predicted that there would be 4 Tombstones/Pedigrees in Hell in a Cell Match.  88% correctly predicted The Undertaker would win via pinfall.
  • Only 25% correctly predicted that The Rock would win his match against Cena.  After all of the rumors of Brock Lesnar appearing, 32% incorrectly predicted there would be outside interference.

Congratulations to the 2012 NT WWE WrestleMania PPV Prediction Contest Winner .... BiffLawson.  Biff, please get in contact with me about what charity you would like your prize donated to.

Also, congratulations to our overall leader, 3dgarfly23, moving to the top of the leader board for the first time.

Complete standings are always available through the link in my signature.

WRESTLEMANIA RESULTS

wm1b.jpg

wm2k.jpg

OVERALL RESULTS

overall1.jpg

overall2t.jpg

I'd like to reiterate that the %!## boy(s) who cried to Meth over the thread has vagina juice pumping through their veins. Man the %!## up and stop leeching.

4w...I hope you're making a separate thread late Saturday/early Sunday for Wrestlemania like you usually do.

Elimination Chamber Buyrate
The early buyrate estimate for the 2012 Elimination Chamber PPV is 180,000 buys with 126,000 domestic.  This is down from the 199,000 buys in 2011 and 285,000 in 2010.

This is a terrible number for Elimination Chamber, typically WWE's strongest "B PPV" of the year.  While WrestleMania will have a very strong buyrate, it is not a good sign for business for the remainder of the year.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Elimination Chamber Buyrate
The early buyrate estimate for the 2012 Elimination Chamber PPV is 180,000 buys with 126,000 domestic.  This is down from the 199,000 buys in 2011 and 285,000 in 2010.

This is a terrible number for Elimination Chamber, typically WWE's strongest "B PPV" of the year.  While WrestleMania will have a very strong buyrate, it is not a good sign for business for the remainder of the year.
I'm gonna say what we all don't want to hear, and it's the truth...

The lower buyrates/ratings are because Cena isn't the one with the strap or in the hunt for it.

Vince-Mcmahon-Fire-John-Cena.png

One minute in and this special already has me hyped for Raw and Mania. Double Double E always comes thru with the video packages...

20120319_raw_v_onceinalifetime_C.jpg

Once in a Lifetime...

Tonight at 8pm ET on USA, the "Rock/Cena - Once in a Lifetime" special airs.  The special has already aired in the UK is is supposed to be excellent.  Reports are that the show doesn't necessarily build animosity between Rock and Cena, but rather builds them as megastars with friends, family, and celebrities putting them over.  They are made to look like the biggest stars in the history of wrestling, and that is why their match at WrestleMania is so important.  I've been told that if you weren't thinking of ordering Mania, you will after watching the special.  I can't wait to see it because honestly I'm not crazy about spending $65 for Mania right now.  And don't worry if you miss it tonight.  It is airing on ELEVEN different networks throughout the week.  Of course, most of the timeslots are terrible, but there is no excuse to miss it.

“Once in a Lifetime — Rock vs. Cena

dont have anyone talk for the rock but his mom, dad and some random co-stars that never met him before his last movie.
laugh.gif

YO! is he playing baseball with a bunch of 10 yr olds as a teenager?! 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom