WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

More Backstage News on Seth Rollins’ WWE Title Win

According to PWInsider.com, WWE officials decided on Seth Rollins winning the WWE title possibly the Wednesday before WrestleMania 31, right after Brock Lesnar signed his new contract.

Despite this, going into WrestleMania all of the key players involved were under the impression Roman Reigns was leaving with the title.

Last edited:
I think he just posts news just to post it. I'm sure he doesn't read half the stuff he posts. Nobody likes him yet he still posts :smh:

I think he just posts news just to post it. I'm sure he doesn't read half the stuff he posts. Nobody likes him yet he still posts :smh:
Keep hating lol [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I actually do read the stuff I post and I post here because I want to discuss wrestling

Also, if anyone is interested in the Ibushi vs. AJ Styles match from the other night

2015.04.05 Kota Ibushi VS A.J.Styles - 视频Dailymotion

Meltzer says this was a Top 5 match of the year.

Thanks for posting this. This was a great match. Ibushi did botch a few spots (the flip off the top rope to the outside and a power slam) but that was better than any match on Mania, imo.

How up to date is the Canadian NJPW show? I might have to go find them online, as I really like the wrestling on NJPW.

Back
Top Bottom