Wrestling Thrd Jan 2-8 | 1/8 TNA Genesis - Roode vs Hardy, Angle vs Storm | Predictions Close @ 8pm

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

What are the odds of Cole and Lawler acting like complete morons when 1/2/12 is revealed? 
They will act like they have no idea what's happening even though they have seen all the videos we have.
i'm 100% positive this will happen.
they haven't mentioned it one bit.

who are the bellas f'ing to keep getting on TV every week without having to work a single match.

i should have put santino on my realease list. as much as i kind of like his character (any wrestling organization needs their absolutely silly comedic face characters) i just don't see dude making it to the end of this year.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Cole's hatred of DB is hilarious

I have to disagree.  Your lead announcer constantly burying a guy that much of the audience already behind doesn't help anyone.  It doesn't help Bryan get over.  It doesn't help the opponents that Bryan beats.  And it hurts overall business because fans don't care about the champion of your company.

i would've lost it if truth went back to that tub full of drinks and picked up a bottle of water

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

R-Truth didn't need to hide in the shadows.

index.php

I figured I'd drop this here. Not sure if posted already
(WWE) - -- Shawn Michaels announced today that he will be doing the WrestleMania Raffle again this year for WrestleMania 28. Shawn will release details soon on how fans can enter to win a meet & greet with him plus a trip to WrestleMania.

-- John Cena vs. Kane for the WWE Title and CM Punk vs. The Miz is being advertised for the January 23rd WWE RAW Supershow from the US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona.

-- Vickie Guerrero is asking fans for feedback on WWE Diva Tamina joining her stable. She wrote today: “If you Agree@TaminaSnuka being a part of my stable…RT. She is strong, indestructible, and she would have my back!

Wade really should use either use a submission or even groung n pound punches as his finisher... really brings out his bare knuckle fighting... wasteland or WOC in seated punches with the ref calling for the bell would help his gimmick a ton...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Great White nickname still gets me. So damn stupid.

[/color]

do u guys think after the punk/ziggler match is over, we get a it begins now pops up on the titantron with a countdown and punk/jericho have a staredown to end the show or does jericho attack punk?

i hope wwe gets rid of cole & king

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

R-Truth didn't need to hide in the shadows.

RGS with the subtle racism gimmick
30t6p3b.gif

lol I'm just saying...

Besides, it doesn't beat the blatant racism of Hunter Heart Helmsley in the promos leading to WM19 against Booker.

Serious question though, is Truth a face now? They didn't need to break up Awesome Truth at all.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Miz will be out of the WWE by the end of 2012; they ruined him last year

Honestly wouldn't shock me.  The Miz character is dead.
And I hate, hate, HATE this R-Truth character.  Truth was so great the one month they let him be a serious heel.  Now he's back to this whacky clown that talks to ghosts.

If I was a WWE commentator, I'd be absolutely dehydrated if I never got to finish any of my water bottles because of its use as a lethal weapon week after week.

Can't wait for Punk/Ziggles match..For some reason I just think this is going to be something great..And somehow they'll F it up..

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

do u guys think after the punk/ziggler match is over, we get a it begins now pops up on the titantron with a countdown and punk/jericho have a staredown to end the show or does jericho attack punk?

i hope wwe gets rid of cole & king

i don't see jericho going over any other way without him attacking punk.
just thought about this...but i sure hope the female in the videos is referencing Vickie Guerrero.

Back
Top Bottom