Wrestling Thread 10/21-11/3 | Oct 28 RAW - Orton & Cena Are Champs | NTWT Secret Santa Q Due Tonight

I bought the season pass or whatever. Anyone have any idea when or how I get the nwo pack? Also thought I was automatically getting Nash and hall wolfpac.

Also was getting the ultimate warrior via preorder the only way to get him?

What all comes with the season pass?

I bought the season pass or whatever. Anyone have any idea when or how I get the nwo pack? Also thought I was automatically getting Nash and hall wolfpac.

Also was getting the ultimate warrior via preorder the only way to get him?

nWo pack will be released this month and the Hall and Nash exclusives for buying the season pass will be available when the nWo pack is released.

- There has been some talk of doing a WWE Title vs. World Heavyweight Title match at WrestleMania XXX next year. The current plan is to build the World Heavyweight Title up between now and WrestleMania, which is why Cena won it from Alberto Del Rio.
Will this lead to the unification of the titles? The Heavyweight title has been treated like thrash for some time now

It'd be good to unify the belts into one title. It's just weird having a World champion and a WWE one. The champion of the world sounds like it should be more important but wwe feels "wwe > the entire world".

The perfection of the sunset flip spot @ 16:15.

:pimp: the crowd.

I remember this was during the point in my life where Edge was my favorite wrestler although he had no real character. This was a random feud though.

The perfection of the sunset flip spot @ 16:15.

:pimp: the crowd.

I remember this was during the point in my life where Edge was my favorite wrestler although he had no real character. This was a random feud though.

Probably my favorite Edge match, but this was definitely the match where the crowd started to appreciate Eddie. The applause he got when Edge left the ring was amazing, and is the reason why he turned face not too long after. I very much enjoy seeing natural turns, instead of that forced mess the WWE pulls. Another one of the few wrestlers who can believably go from face to heel.

Back
Top Bottom