Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

You jerkoffs who enter multiple entries with stupid names are the exact reason this will be the last year of prediction contests. Get a life.
laugh.gif
 That is funny.

Ironic that The person that took time to make a Survey about half naked men rolling around in their underwear is telling someone to get a life. 
laugh.gif

Yall leave that man alone before he reports yall

Anonymous ‏@YourAnonNews

We did not spread any rumors about possible future ISIS attacks, and frankly, we do not know where the rumors come from.

Sooo.

RDJ was the best, and funniest, part of the whole film..One of the best comedies of the past 10 yrs..

I was hesitant about Zoolander 2 because all these late comedy sequels have been meh but after watching the last trailer I'm all in.

Wwe trying to get them ratings by leaking a "planned" attack from isis. Like they woul keep that info in a computer so anon could hack them :lol: desperate Vince

And I'm sure they would still screw up that storyline, draw it out for too long, forget about it and then blame it on hornswoggle when no one cares anymore

Last edited:
I miss CM Punk man.....
Reported. Make up your mind b, one day you are swooning over Dolph and now you miss the skinny fat guy. :smh:
This. :smokin
Just thinking about the tatted skinny fat body makes me go crazy b
:smh:
Get that Dollllllllllllph loving guy outta here with that nonsense. Each extra "l" represents approximately 80 losses. :lol: Adjust if needed NTWT.
Damn I miss that move. Last great unique finisher for WWE.
Y'all acting like CM Punk didn't bring half of us in here back to wrestling
Not me. If one person is capable of bringing you back, it makes me question whether you enjoy wrestling. All things have their respective ebbs and flows, so the product being stale will happen from time to time.
You jerkoffs who enter multiple entries with stupid names are the exact reason this will be the last year of prediction contests. Get a life.
That is some unneeded name calling man. Report yourself b. :smh:
The Shield>
This. So glad i got to see them live before they split up.
Man RDJ went full on black face and I wasnt eem mad :nthat:

Tropic Thunder :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:
Love that movie b. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom