Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

Sup fellas? Been MIA in here the last couple days.

Can't believe I missed Peep's eulogy a couple of days back.
mean.gif

Should've made a separate thread so that we could proper honor our fallen brother.
tired.gif

So much ways Vince can go with this WWE title tournament. It seems like it's inevitable that either Reigns or Ambrose is gonna pull a Rock and become the Authority's champion. While predictable, I wouldn't mind that as long as Sheamus doesn't cash in.

nthat.gif
Having to manually refresh this thread later today.
sick.gif

I have a weird feeling that Survivor S. is gonna be a solid show..Maybe it's cause it's 5am or maybe it's cause of the oxy, but something is tellin' me we're all going to be pleasantly surprised..

I have a weird feeling that Survivor S. is gonna be a solid show..Maybe it's cause it's 5am or maybe it's cause of the oxy, but something is tellin' me we're all going to be pleasantly surprised..

Last year we had stang. So I'm hoping for another good SS

Me too..I'm wondering if there's going to be some sort of big surprise/debut/swerve..I think in order for people to be happy coming out of the ppv there has to be something special happen..

The surprise is gonna be the return of Muhammad Hassan when LAHAAALALALHEYYALLAHAAAA hits and interrupts Ambrose/Reigns in the finals

Im i the only one who thinks ambrose is one of the most boring wrestlers ont the roster and want him no where near the title?

Im i the only one who thinks ambrose is one of the most boring wrestlers ont the roster and want him no where near the title?

Agreed, but smarks love him because of his Shield run and mic skills. He's really average and would be a terrible champ.

I picked up Fifa 16 at Walmart with that $28 deal they had the other day. I don't watch soccer and have never played Fifa, but I've heard all the hype about this game.

Ya'll think I'll enjoy it? :nerd:
Playing Fifa back in the day is actually what made me get into soccer, so yeah, you should enjoy it. Brenda is right though, I've been playing Fifa for like 15 years or so, and this game is definitely the toughest to get the hang of. Don't get upset if you take a bunch of Ls at the beginning.

He's trash, but I'd rather have him than Shameus.

Saw this on another website, hope nothing happens and it's all a false alarm.

Anonymous, the loose collective of online activists, said Saturday it has uncovered information about Islamic State group attacks in Paris as well as on locations in the U.S., Indonesia, Italy and Lebanon, all apparently set for Sunday. OpParisIntel, a group within Anonymous, released a statement saying it had collected information about imminent attacks by the militant group -- aka Daesh, ISIL and ISIS -- on the French capital a little more than a week after a series of coordinated attacks there left 130 dead and hundreds injured.

Anonymous also said the Islamic State group is planning an assault at the WWE Survivor Series event scheduled to take place in the Philips Arena in Atlanta Sunday at 7.30 p.m., as well as attacks at multiple events in Paris.

The collective published the list of potential targets alongside a statement: "The goal is to make sure the whole world, or at least the people going to these events, know that there have been threats and that there is possibility of an attack to happen. Another goal is to make sure Daesh knows that the world knows and cancels the attacks, which will disorientate them for a while."

ATLANTA — FBI officials have confirmed to Channel 2 Action News that they are taking seriously a report about an ISIS threat at a WWE event in Atlanta on Sunday.

The hacker group Anonymous said Saturday that it had uncovered information about Islamic State group attacks in Paris as well as locations in the U.S. According to an article in the International Business Times:

"Anonymous also said the Islamic State group is planning an assault at the WWE Survivor Series event scheduled to take place in the Philips Arena in Atlanta Sunday at 7.30 p.m. EST, as well as attacks at multiple events in Paris. "

Channel 2's Mark Winne spoke with the director of the Georgia Emergency Management Agency, Jim Butterworth, who said his agency is working closely with the FBI, the Georgia Information Sharing and Analysis Center and others in evaluating the threat on a Sunday WWE event in Atlanta reported by the group Anonymous.

I think KO has a 50/50 shot of walking out champ tonight... He's the safe pick... He's Edge IMO... A guy they feel comfortable with, but not a guy who is The Guy...

Arena lights go out. Crow audio blasts. Lights go back on and Sting is in the ring with Taker and Kane, bat in hand...

Book it :nerd: .

New posts tab coming back. :nthat: Having to manually refresh this thread later today. :x

Was thinking that earlier :x .

-As noted, there was not much internal panic in WWE when Seth Rollins went down with an injury as the company pretty much had the road to WrestleMania 32 already mapped out, and Rollins’ injury did not affect those plans in any major way.

Prior to Rollins going down with an injury, plans in WWE called for Roman Reigns to win the WWE World Title on or short after Survivor Series, and unless a curveball is thrown at us in the title tournament tonight, it appears as if WWE will be sticking to that plan.

We also reported that the Rollins’ injury did not cause a shake-up in major WrestleMania 32 plans as officials have 3 or 4 main event matches set, indicating that they had no WrestleMania main event plans for Rollins even before he got hurt.

According to PWInsider.com, despite Seth Rollins being pushed as WWE’s top star prior to his injury, the feeling is that losing Rollins is in no way the same as losing a star like The Rock or Steve Austin. While WWE officials do consider Rollins to be a big part of the “machine,” a WWE source noted to PWInsider that if John Cena and Randy Orton were still on TV right now no one in WWE would even bat an eye over Rollins’ injury. This is not meant to devalue Rollins, as officials consider him a key player in WWE, and he will likely get a sizable push when he returns from injury.

Back
Top Bottom