Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

With all of these people injured, who is going to main event Wresltemania? Brock/Reigns II is the only logical option.

With all of these people injured, who is going to main event Wresltemania? Brock/Reigns II is the only logical option.
Roman vs Jeans or Trips vs Roman for the WWEWHC..
sick.gif

Terrible way to end WM32 after WM31.

Really enjoying wwe 2k16 one of the best wrestling video games in years. My career mode is lit. I sided with triple h and the authority. My first wrestlemania match was against sting. The build up to the match was epic too.

:smh: at me missing that $30 link +rep

Loving the game so fan reminds me of a more simulation version of Here Comes The Pain :pimp:

Watching One Night Stand 2005 Main Event that crowd was so unreal

I'm workin with some change yea.........

Ain't afriad to 50 up on your brain yea.............

Man Juvenile's verse was so vicious on here man

To elaborate even further, there's no logical (Iknow we're dealing with WWE booking) way that Roman Reigns doesn't enter Wrestlemanai as the Champion.

Reigns can't win the Royal Rumble unless you're fine with Sheamus going into Wrestlemania as the champion. But Roman has to get his revenge, right?

Watching old AJW has made me realize that having a look is sort of a lost art. I mean Dean Ambrose wears Wrangler U Shapes to the ring and it's 2015, and I'm supposed to believe he's a WWE superstar? Not to say everyone has to have elaborate gear but I wish people cared more. 

The point I'm trying to make is that Akira Hokuto is such a swaglord. 

Really enjoying wwe 2k16 one of the best wrestling video games in years. My career mode is lit. I sided with triple h and the authority. My first wrestlemania match was against sting. The build up to the match was epic too.
Good to hear, I'm going to try it out later when I get home

Back
Top Bottom