Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

pimp.gif
 @ KENTA coming out to the T.i.

This was a great match. No hype

NOAH: KENTA & Taiji Ishimori vs. Kota Ibushi & Naomichi Marufuji [1/2] - YouTube

NOAH: KENTA & Taiji Ishimori vs. Kota Ibushi & Naomichi Marufuji [2/2] - YouTube

Rondo is a dude that i would't want on my team. He plays when Rondo feels like it .. can't trust players like that. I don't care how good they potentially can be..

Rondo is a dude that i would't want on my team. He plays when Rondo feels like it .. can't trust players like that. I don't care how good they potentially can be..

I can't argue with this... Even if he is a walking triple double... He had so many double doubles when he played on the Celts in games he only scored 8 points... His game always reminded me if Kidd's...

Hate when I am put on the spot to potentially change someone's view.

But here

Jushin Liger vs Great Sasuke Jcup - Video Dailymotion

Kota Ibushi vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (NJPW) - Video Dailymotion

I can't argue with this... Even if he is a walking triple double... He had so many double doubles when he played on the Celts in games he only scored 8 points... His game always reminded me if Kidd's...
yea his scoring is what's so inconsistent. his awareness and IQ are through the roof. He plays D when he feels like it too.. Seeing how he ****** the Mavs last year was ******** ..

Back
Top Bottom