Wrestling Thread 11/9-12/14 | Dec 13 WWE TLC - Sheamus (c) vs Roman Reigns TLC WWE Title Match

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
what?
@hymen man meant to say:

NYC >>>>> SC >>>>> LA

Last edited:
Can't really disagree with that

Edit: minus the LA part

Last edited:
:lol: I'll just report your domestic/sexual abuse stories. You probably givin em molly and they don't even know it. :smh:
What up though 22?
DFly I don't know how much more heartbreak the Eagles can give me. **** is too much to bear. :frown: :smh:

Chip will probably trade for one of the McCowns in the off-season while Kaep & RG3 flourish elsewhere

Because #culture

@StillIn729 Already jumped off the Chip ship :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: I'll just report your domestic/sexual abuse stories. You probably givin em molly and they don't even know it. :smh:
What up though 22?
DFly I don't know how much more heartbreak the Eagles can give me. **** is too much to bear. :frown: :smh:

What up Ego. Niners didn't lose this weekend. :D

It's funny how people always wanna downplay how awesome Cali is. I respect New York and other areas. That jealousy/hate is something real i guess. :lol:

Nope, go check any New York thread. First response is always Cali ( a state btw ) >>>>> NYC. The inferiority complex is real with when you have to compare a a state to 1 city. Any ways, kinda tight I had to cancel my trip to la this month.

I'm not high class like you, so I have NEVER seen that person in the elevator. 

Yeah cause the mta elevators at certain stations are high class....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom