Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

What's this wrestling kingdom is it worth watching? I seen DC post videos but never got around to watching. Is Ricochet on the card?
Ricochet isn't on the card. Ibushi vs Nakamura and Okada vs Tanahashi vol 214 are the main bouts. Also a good tag match scheduled. How into New Japan are you Meangene45 Meangene45 ?

I am so excited for WK9... I won't be watching live as I got work in the morning... But as soon as I get home tomorrow, I can't wait for those 4 hours...

Is that tonight at 2am? And where can I order it? I got Comcast and never ordered a ppv
And thanks JohnnyRedStorm. I seen it and that new Young Bucks tee they got on there. They're both nice. Might get em eventually
Order it right on your guide. I have had DirecTV since the uyear 2000. This will be my first time ever ordering a PPV.

Order it right on your guide. I have had DirecTV since the uyear 2000. This will be my first time ever ordering a PPV.

same for me. not sure if i should order it since i wont be able to watch it live...contemplating whether i should wait till i get off work and see if its available online :nerd:

tumblr_nhip9guH5X1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_nhip9guH5X1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_nhip9guH5X1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_nhip9guH5X1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_nhip9guH5X1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_nhip9guH5X1ql0k28o6_250.gif

tumblr_nhip9guH5X1ql0k28o7_250.gif
tumblr_nhip9guH5X1ql0k28o8_250.gif

tumblr_nhip9guH5X1ql0k28o9_250.gif
tumblr_nhip9guH5X1ql0k28o10_250.gif

Last edited:
i really like harpers character... I believe harper is better in ring than bray and on the mic. at this point bray is just talking non sense

Cesaro's "shoot" did him no favors as officials were disappointed with it.

Ziggler's stock is very high right now with officials. Reportedly the highest it's ever been.

my balor and owens shirt just shipped. at this point i may get my own wwe orders before my elfs... :rolleyes

also...are we doing the rumble entrant again this year? If 4W isn't free by monday I can regulate it...lets just hope I dont draw whatever # el torito gets :lol:

Can't really have a meaningful shoot when you get immediately beat in 4 minutes right after :lol:. Just think of CM Punk's pipe bomb, followed by a Kevin Nash Jackknife off the stage :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
I swear when he said 3 ropes I thought he was talking about the top, middle, and bottom ropes.

my balor and owens shirt just shipped. at this point i may get my own wwe orders before my elfs... :rolleyes
l

I got a 25% off code in my email and went to order a Sting and KO shirt and they had neither in my size..Guess I'll have to wait til next month when stuff isn't sold out/back ordered..

I'm excited for anything Paige is in. Would be even more excited if I was in Paige while watching it.

Back
Top Bottom