Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

Do you believe now that I could crush your ray back?

Sounds like something Patterson would say.

Last edited:
Piper at a lost of words. He forgot to write his lines on his wrist. Now he gonna wing it

Last edited:
Gotcha DC..

Don't know if I would choose a night with Titty Bella or Lana if it came down to it.

4wrestling 4wrestling
Let me know if you need a list of NJPW matches to check out. Hopefully you listened to LAW Sunday night and saw all of them picking NJPW wrestlers for their awards.

Last edited:
4wrestling 4wrestling
Let me know if you need a list of NJPW matches to check out. Hopefully you listened to LAW Sunday night and saw all of them picking NJPW wrestlers for their awards.
I gotta listen to that episode. I usually just listen to the ones with wai ting. That dude is low key hilarious!

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm did u ever post the stuff I got you? I never got notified that u mentioned me, just asking
Yeah In last week's thread. I typed your name out instead of @ing you so that explains the lack of a notification. Thanks again man. The Cold Stone pop and Ambrose tee was awesome. Same with the 9.99 and blu ray. Thanks again brother.

Ok cool and you're welcome again

Back
Top Bottom