Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

Imma do Secret Santa next year. Seeing everyone post their gifts and the overall mood of everything is cool. This is the most close knit thread on this forum.

NTWT FOR LIFE :nthat:

Also...

Thanks @BigPat630...

I'm getting drunk off that rye...

Max-B-3.gif

tis the season motherf'ers

Got a package from jdcurt2 jdcurt2 today but, unlike many others I will refrain from opening it until the 25th :D

I also haven't gotten my SS gift yet and prob won't until after the holidays if they sent it. The mailroom I get my packages sent to is closed for the holidays.

Aww ****...

So ummm yeah.... I got the same thing for you JD... :lol:

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!...How did I let that happen...Damnit..I'm really sorry guys..I thought I had everything worked out so this type of thing wouldn't go down..I apologize.. celticspride34 celticspride34 I'll reimburse you the money you wasted on that shirt..Inbox me your paypal..

**** that Case... I'm not letting you do that... It was getting sent to me first anyways... I'll think of something when more sober... So tomorrow.... I'm think give away...

Listened to a bit of Ambrose part 2 on Jericho's podcast. He comes off as an old school guy not like a lot of the marks we have in the current system. He's got his own personality and character.

Not a fan of the way he's been booked so far. Sure, he's getting main events but the storylines have been weak. It may have something to do with the way the show is formated. I don't think we've had any good storylines in 2014. Can anyone think of any?

Back
Top Bottom