Wrestling Thread 12/22-1/4 | Jan 4 - New Japan Wrestle Kingdom 9 - Show of the Year?

Rumor now that the Divas title will be retired and the Womens title will be brought back.

Current plan is for Paige to win the Divas title between now and WM31, then trash the Divas title and re-introduce the Womens title on post-Mania Raw.

Rumor now that the Divas title will be retired and the Womens title will be brought back.

Current plan is for Paige to win the Divas title between now and WM31, then trash the Divas title and re-introduce the Womens title on post-Mania Raw.

That'd be great... This group of women coming up are real wrestlers...

Last edited:
in long island tomorrow night:

cena and orton vs kane and seth
dolph vs big show IC title

sick.gif
Courtesy of @iHust1e from that MSG house show

Migos has returned
smokin.gif
just to be inserted back into an aimless program with rollins and then feud for no reason with kane.....

awesome...

-There has been a lot talk lately about WrestleMania 31 plans and there are multiple factors in play and all have significant influence on the card and how it will be booked.

The Rock is said to not be 100% ruled out but is considered very doubtful. Sting is considered a lock but his opponent is not. The Undertaker’s status is up in the air and his opponent hasn’t been decided on. WWE really wants Daniel Bryan back for WrestleMania 31 but at last word they still did not have an update on his health that would suggest he will be ready to go. Brock Lesnar is a lock but as we’ve noted, his match is up in the air. Regarding Seth Rollins, there have been top creative plans discussed with him involved. The same is expected for Roman Reigns.

In what could end up being a WrestleMania angle for the Divas division, Vince McMahon desperately wants a top babyface Diva. We’ve noted how AJ Lee’s future is in doubt and that could lead to the big break for NXT Women’s Champion Charlotte. WWE officials are always high on Natalya and her role working with younger Divas is important but Vince doesn’t consider her the top babyface.

i been saying this needs to happen. Hope it does.

i been saying this needs to happen. Hope it does.
The main roster has the divas title while NXT has the women's championship.. :rofl:

One of my favorite Non-Cruiserweight moments in WcW History,

FIRE ME!
I'm already fired,

FIRE ME!

WCW Nitro 9/14/98 - Four Horsemen reformation part 1 - YouTube

That's good news. Surprising though since "divas" is how they brand the women and ties in with the reality show.

major guns had nice chest from what i remember growing up didn't watch wcw often but she was a reason for me to tune in at times

Back
Top Bottom