Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

I picked Cena to win in the survey, but had no clue how they were gonna build up to it
laugh.gif

Cena taking a vacation?
grin.gif

Should have just went with Lesnar demolishing him to an injury...
30t6p3b.gif

PO

Nope, I think Brock re-injured the pec. just what it seems from the ref and him talking. We knew he was injured otherwise but I think it is a re-injury.

Some observations from the last few pages.

- Seems like Extreme Rules was a solid PPV
- Punk/Jericho had a great match
- D. Bryan/Sheamus wasn't bad as well
- Layla.
devil.gif

- Lesnar/Cena was interesting
- I bombed another predictions contest.
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

I'll catch the replay tomorrow.

You know what, I'm not going to be on the internet who knows how to book a wrestling company. Very very good PPV and an amazing main event.

not sure if I read this somewhere else, or if Heath Slater GHIMS posted it, but for a week or so, Cena's back and hip has been
more sore than usual, so yea, the injury angle is for him to heel up.

how long do you guys think he is gone for? till Summer Slam?

I think you gotta let him sit out a while, let things play out, and have him come back at a PPV in a surprise angle

Peep - I think that is part of it, but I think once he started to talk, it was his shoulder/arm/pec.

He never sells to begin with, but he kept telling the refs the same thing about his arm and previously injuring it. I know for angles and things like that it is done, but from what he said to the crowd, I think #30 at the rumble is our next time to see Cena. I do not think this is a short angle. I think he injured something else tonight.

great PPV...1 of the best shows in a longggg time.  Every match was good besides the divas and squash match which was 
laugh.gif
 just for the Goldberg chants.  No stupid backstage segments, no commercials or WWE movie trailers...clean finishes.  I don't even mind Cena winning for once, the match was booked perfectly and made Lesnar look great in my opinion.  

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Peep - I think that is part of it, but I think once he started to talk, it was his shoulder/arm/pec.

He never sells to begin with, but he kept telling the refs the same thing about his arm and previously injuring it. I know for angles and things like that it is done, but from what he said to the crowd, I think #30 at the rumble is our next time to see Cena. I do not think this is a short angle. I think he injured something else tonight.

that would be original
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

great PPV...1 of the best shows in a longggg time.  Every match was good besides the divas and squash match which was 
laugh.gif
 just for the Goldberg chants.  No stupid backstage segments, no commercials or WWE movie trailers...clean finishes.  I don't even mind Cena winning for once, the match was booked perfectly and made Lesnar look great in my opinion.  

Great point. This show flowed seamlessly like a Pay Per View should.

it is original. (I did not say Triple H will be starring him down at MSG, Maybe the boston gardens...........lol)

Can't wait to hear people say that Brock was buried and is dead now cause he lost.
This PPV to me was an A- in a grade book.
None of the matches were boring to me and the crowd was into pretty much everything.
I am really glad that there were very little backstage segments.
Layla looking damn good, but does it mean that she's gonna be squashed by Kharma now?
As much as I hate the fact that the street match could have just been a no DQ match since they didn't go anywhere beyond ringside the match was damn good.

Pretty good ppv.

A little confused by the ending of the Cena and Brock match.

RAW tomorrow should be exciting but I have to work tomorrow -_-

Back
Top Bottom