Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

Originally Posted by AndOneFlip

I told yall i was coming for that #1 spot.
atx6bm.gif

Vince McMahon Furious With WWE.com Staff, Wants Backstage Changes

Posted by: Kenny Williams of WrestlingNewsSource.com on May 04 2012

The Wrestling Observer reports that WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon is apparently furious with the staff of WWE.com because of the recent hype for WrestleMania 29. There was a day where McMahon met with Chris Christie, the governor of New Jersey, and no one from WWE.com was there to cover, photograph, or film the meeting.

Furthermore, McMahon has been quoted as saying that from now on, he wants WWE writers and producers to communicate more, as well as more rehearsals at all WWE television tapings and Live Tour events. Sources report that there has been a lot of finger-pointing recently involving John Cena's promo at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view event, as well as Brock Lesnar nearly getting injured during the same show. Reports suggest that from this point forward, WWE content will be more "rigidly scripted" and McMahon will have the final say over nearly everything.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by casekicks

WWE.com has a new article about dream match ups for the Undertaker at Wrestlemania..Number 1 is Andre the Giant..And guess who is at #2?..

NO STING ISN'T A DRAW NO ONE CARES IT'S NOT A DREAM MATCHUP

Because we know how meaningful WWE lists are.  Their new list of Top 50 Tag Teams has the Legion of Doom ranked eighth.  EIGHTH!  Arguably the greatest, most dominant tag team of all time is ranked eighth.  What stellar teams are ahead of them you may ask?  All-time great teams like The Hardy Boyz, The New Age Outlaws, Demolition (a Road Warriors ripoff), and Edge & Christian.
And let's not even get started on WWE's Top 50 Wrestlers of All Time.

Yes! Yes! Yes!, 4w has come in here to talk down to us and make himself out to be the all-knowing encyclopedia of wrestling knowledge..Please wrestling god, tell us some more about how dumb we are and how smark you are..

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

WWE.com has a new article about dream match ups for the Undertaker at Wrestlemania..Number 1 is Andre the Giant..And guess who is at #2?..

NO STING ISN'T A DRAW NO ONE CARES IT'S NOT A DREAM MATCHUP

Because we know how meaningful WWE lists are. �Their new list of Top 50 Tag Teams has the Legion of Doom ranked eighth. �EIGHTH! �Arguably the greatest, most dominant tag team of all time is ranked eighth. �What stellar teams are ahead of them you may ask? �All-time great teams like The Hardy Boyz, The New Age Outlaws, Demolition (a Road Warriors ripoff), and Edge & Christian.
And let's not even get started on WWE's Top 50 Wrestlers of All Time.

You know what they say, 4W, the Jizz always rises to the top. SPEAKING OF JIZZ

OH MAH BALLS I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS

Originally Posted by GUNSnROSES

Brooklyn Brawler?

It had to be Quang! Right? *spits red mist*

Does anyone know where I can watch the one Kendrick & London shoot interview?

I think it was like an hour or 2 long.

sick.gif
laugh.gif

Sometimes I legitimately feel bad for the wrestlers who do go all our in TNA. I never feel bad for Hogan and Bischoff though.

That TNA pic.
laugh.gif

Glad I wasn't at the bottom for the prediction contest.

Originally Posted by YardFather

I can't believe Brodus is still undefeated.

That's the only 2012 prediction I have correct, pretty much all my other ones are failed 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom