Wrestling Thread 6/15-7/12: 7/7 Tough Enough: Seth Rollins Guest Stars

Hzo8b18.gif

randyorton_2dct71ml.gif

^^Migos :smokin

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican what do you think of these white folks saying Serena Williams only wins because she's built like a man?

Dat mass is A1. Would wife.
Sorry to butt in.

But hate for Serena kills me. People are so blatantly and petty. Lord forbid a black girl come and dominate women's Tennis. They point out all her flaws on the regular.

Read a comment on social media about how she only wins because there's no competition out there in some attempt to discredit her. :smh:

Dat thang is something else tho. :smokin

Last edited:
Sorry to butt in.

But hate for Serena kills me. People are so blatantly and petty. Lord forbid a black girl come and dominate women's Tennis. They point out all her flaws on the regular.

Read a comment on social media about how she only wins because there's no competition out there in some attempt to discredit her. :smh:

Dat thang is something else tho. :smokin

One of the best athletes on earth, you know why they hate tho.

Last edited:
she IS built like man, people have been saying that for years...all one has to do is look

and i bet she a carpet muncher

i can say she is the best
and at the same time acknowledge she looks like a man
it's easy to do really

media got you guys buggin...love thy neighbor b

later in her career....martina navratilova looked like a man imo...race card that one if you can

albeit not as strong & masculine a man as serena...but a man just the same

i can say she is the best
and at the same time acknowledge she looks like a man
it's easy to do really

media got you guys buggin...love thy neighbor b

What's manly about her?? Her muscles? Ill tell you what's not manly..... That mass. Theres no man walking around looking like that stop it.

Last edited:
16 hours and however many posts and NO one posts the greatest non-lyrical wrestling theme of all-time:

You disgust me, NTWT.

And you disgust me if you think that's the greatest non-lyrical wrestling theme of all-time..

later in her career....martina navratilova looked like a man imo...race card that one if you can

albeit not as strong & masculine a man as serena...but a man just the same

Nobody was going around saying she only wins because there is no competition and because she's a man after winning every major.

Last edited:
random question: does any one know the name of the move that the Rock used to do when he was on the ground he would put his hand behind his head on the ground while lifting his legs (knees almost touching the face) and would "spring" back up on his feet? i thought it was the "jackknife" but it isn't. thank you ( i know.... i DID say it was random :lol:)

You searched out an old thread when there's a new one on page 1... just to ask what is a Kip Up?... well this ain't Jeopardy you Jabroni... so know your role and shut your mouth...

Last edited:
lol... old thread... last post was 1 day 14 hours ago
i went to search forums and typed "wrestling" and this is the first one, so i posted here...
also what is "Kid up"?

Back
Top Bottom