Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

I'm watching Fall Brawl '93 right now. Always wanted to watch it. Can't wait to see The Shockmaster do work.

I'm wearing a Punk t-shirt right now and I've already moved on..Dude has a gift for the wrestling game like few others possess, but the punkish way he left the company makes me want to see him come back just for Trips to get the shovel out and dig his grave..You can't go around talking about how things need to change and people need someone to speak up for them, and when things don't go your way you get all pissy and walk out..Leaving everyone in the back holding the bag..You shoulda said you want to leave and then do the job before walking out the door..You put someone over on a ppv and give one of those guys you claim to care about that main event rub..

Well put. :smokin

di00rwr.gif

dG7zjXm.gif

80Bg2KM.gif

AnyBrilliantEsok.gif

SparseIckyHoki.gif

Only reason I want a Punk return is just so he could go out the proper way. It was so abrupt. Kane eliminates him from the Rumble and that's it.

I would be so upset lol atleast show a video package with it. They haven't announced anyone else will be in the game in such a big news way why only him

Punk is a crybaby. He held the belt longer than anyone in current era WWE. And quit later to show his thanks. The fans chanting his name after he quit on us is disrespectful to the other workers that are there for fans. Plus chanting his name is like calling the girl that dumped you over and over when you at the last thing on her mind.
I like his ring and mic work, but I detest how he walked out on the company like a little b***h..It was so childish and hypocritical..If he comes back then that's cool..If he doesn't come back then that's cool too..Either way I could give 2 *****..

Back
Top Bottom