Wrestling Thread 9/13 | WWE Breaking Point PPV - CM Punk vs The Undertaker, Orton vs Cena (p12)

Only reason why I'm watching raw tomorrow..is

trish-stratus-14.jpg

laugh.gif
I know its scripted, but the irony of Lawler crackin' on the Canadian fans for harping on the past.

In a bit of news that most certainly will not please WWE executives, "wwe breaking point live stream" was the most searched for term on Google.com at around the 10:00 p.m. ET hour, even overtaking tonight's MTV Video Music Awards. Google Trends has the term listed as "Volcanic" on the Hotness scale.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

If they wanted it to make it like the OG screwjob, Taker should have spit in Teddy's face.

If that would have happened, I would of got up and clapped.
I always knew you were a racist.

eek.gif
roll.gif

This whole PPV seemed ridiculous.
tired.gif

I just finished watching...

...I am nearly ready to set my WWE fan card on fire b/c of the Cena/Orton match. Am I supposed to actually believe it's even remotely humanly possible forCena to recover and win? WWE= Who Needs Believability?

...and as far as the Montreal Screwjob, it had too much of a "huh?" feeling to even seem decent. Obviously overscripted.... sad, sad, sad PPV.

^ that gif is some funny sh*t dude!

This is off topic but does anybody know what happened to RVD?
I was thinkin about that anti cena crowd and it reminded me of the ECW one night stand cena vs rvd match. The crowd has sign that says if cena wins we riot andthroughout the match everyone was Chanting fu*k yu cena!

roll.gif

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

I was thinkin about that anti cena crowd and it reminded me of the ECW one night stand cena vs rvd match. The crowd has sign that says if cena wins we riot and throughout the match everyone was Chanting fu*k yu cena!

roll.gif
Weed > Being a WWE Superstar

Originally Posted by TXZ

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

I was thinkin about that anti cena crowd and it reminded me of the ECW one night stand cena vs rvd match. The crowd has sign that says if cena wins we riot and throughout the match everyone was Chanting fu*k yu cena!

roll.gif
Wife > Being a WWE Superstar

fixed

and can somebody give me a recap on the matches last night please

Here you go Jules

Unified Tag Team Championship: Champions Big Show & Chris Jericho vs. MVP & Mark Henry - The size and strength of Mark Henry was too much for Jerichoto deliver the code breaker to him. After reversing the move by flinging Jericho straight up in the air, Big Show leveled Mark Henry with the KO punch fromoutside of the ring. Jericho then pinned Mark Henry to retain the titles. Winners: Big Show and Chris Jericho

US Championship: Champion Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz - The story of this match was that Miz kept looking like he was going to win the title with severalnear-falls but kept getting more frustrated each time Kofi kicked out. Out of no where, Kofi hit the Trouble in Paradise to retain the title. Winner: KofiKingston

Submissions Count Anywhere: D-Generation X vs. Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase - This match took place throughout the arena. The turning point was when Cody gaveShawn a body drop over a balcony. Legacy then moved on to double teaming Triple H in the back of the arena. After knocking him out of commission, they turnedtheir attention back to Shawn Michaels. The battle went back into the ring. Cody applied a figure-four to Shawn on the ring post while at the same time, Tedput Shawn in the Million Dollar Dream. Shawn tapped out to the double-submission while Triple H was trying to make his way back to the ringside area. Winner:Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase

Singapore Cane Match: Kane vs. The Great Khali - Several Singapore Canes were attached to each ring post. Kane was able to withstand the dreaded chop to thehead twice. Kane got the win after hitting a choke slam. Winner: Kane

- In a backstage interview, CM Punk made fun of Jeff Hardy's recent run-in with the law. During the interview, Jimmy Wang Yang turned the lights off as ajoke on Punk to show how he was scared of the Undertaker's powers. Punk proceeded to beat up Jimmy Wang Yang.

ECW Championship: Champion Christian vs. William Regal - Regal is accompanied to the ring by Ezekiel Jackson and Vladimir Kozlov. However, before the matchstarts it was announced that they were banned from ringside. It took Christian several attempts, but when he finally hit the Kill Switch he won the match.Winner: Christian

- Pat Patterson is introduced to the crowd and enters the ring to talk. His speech was interrupted by Dolph Ziggler. After making several old-age jokes,Ziggler hit Paterson. Before he could do any more damage, John Morrison came to the ring to save the Hall of Famer.

I Quit Match for the WWE Championship: Champion Randy Orton vs. John Cena - Orton grabbed a pair of handcuffs from under the ring and proceeded to handcuff andtorture Cena for several minutes. Cena was able to gain possession of the key and handcuffed himself to Orton. When Cena went for an Attitude Adjustment, Ortonreversed it into an RKO. He tried to drag Cena so he could regain the key. When Orton was just inches away from the key, Cena trapped him in the STF. WithOrton handcuffed to Cena, he was unable to escape and then said the dreaded words "I Quit". Winner and New Champion: John Cena

Submission Match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Champion CM Punk vs. Undertaker - This was a short and decisive victory for the Undertaker. In lessthan 10 minutes, the Undertaker was able to make Punk tap out to the Hell's Gate. However, the Undertaker couldn't celebrate for long Teddy Long cameout to inform us that the Undertaker's Hell Gate was banned by Vickie Guerrero last year and he had to overturn the decision and restart the match. Whenthe match restarted, Punk put the Undertaker in the Anaconda Vice and the referee rang the bell immediately even though it appeared that he did not submit.Winner: CM Punk

Back
Top Bottom