Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

Ryback was selling the Accolade like it wasn't actually a joke. Even Ryback sells better than Cena

tumblr_nn9n8nrGNG1sbzhteo1_400.gif

:x :x this could've ended up much worse
tumblr_nn9nwhOylV1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_nn9n3xRfXJ1sbzhteo1_400.gif

tumblr_nn9l6qNILP1sbzhteo2_400.gif

New Day :lol: :rofl: I dig that promo

You used to be the only one in here that I semi respected. Now I see that you are just like the rest of them. You act more and.more.like kittens every day man

You used to be the only one in here that I semi respected. Now I see that you are just like the rest of them. You act more and.more.like kittens every day man

I never hit the report button and I don't copy and paste all the wrestling news from every site on earth to bring it here so miss with that.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Man seriously. This dude Kittens came here. Was rejected. And reported folks. Seriously that is some funny stuff man

Other way around, he reported first then was rejected. His only friends where jrs and beyond measure :lol:

Last edited:
Cameron needs to make the save for Bae-omi next time she's getting doulbe teamed by the Bellas

Cameron needs to make the save for Bae-omi next time she's getting doulbe teamed by the Bellas

They're both heels, but I don't want Cameron any where near Naomi. Cameron should go form beta LayCool with Summer Rae, I don't want her associated with Naomi at all

Back
Top Bottom