Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

I can't see that being a good idea haha. I hate drunk people when I'm sober. really grinds my gears

I never said it was a good idea :lol:...

And yeah, I'm the same way... I really don't like being sober around drunk people... Totally makes me hate them...

when was the last time undertaker was a legit every day wrestler? it's crazy that I can't remember

Man everyone is ******* sleeping at this resort. Bars closed. No ******* out. I wanna pound some broads b. It's 1 am right hur

Tomorrow...

If you haven't gone to sleep yet, it's not tomorrow yet... I hate it when people say I can't wait to watch X tonight, and it's 12:35 am..

Def guilty of this :lol:

But on the other hand it annoys the **** outta me when folks say good morning and it's 1 am :lol: I just give em the Harper stare

Man everyone is ******* sleeping at this resort. Bars closed. No ******* out. I wanna pound some broads b. It's 1 am right hur

Head into the city b. Them **** be out all night

Edit: another reason why nyc >>>>>>>>
Bars still open here till 4-5am. I dunno why I left so early

Last edited:
Costa Rica. The resort is done for the night ain't no cabs b. Plus we in the middle of nowhere 40 minute drive to get into town.

Last edited:
You did it wrong. Should have stayed in the city b. What's the point of a resort if you not gonna see the city and take in the culture. Hotel in the city>>>>>>>>>>> resort

Killer Mike > your favorite rapper...
I tweeted something like this the other day: Killer Mike is the real life rap game Ric Flair; decades in the game, still chasing world titles and promos better than ever

Since RAP Music... Best in the game... Can't be touched... So disappointed in myself I didn't see Run the Jewels a few months back in Boston...

When RtJ3 comes out, and is amazing... They'll be tapping Outkast on their shoulders...

nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom