Wrestling Thread Apr 22-28 | 4/28 BREAKING NEWS - John Cena Injures Achilles Tendon on European Tour

Blu Ray exclusives:

#1 Contenders Match
Bret Hart vs. “Stone Cold” Steve Austin
In Your House: Revenge of the ‘Taker • April 20, 1997

Match to crown first WWE Light Heavyweight Champion
Taka Michinoku vs. Brian Christopher
D-Generation X: In Your House • December 7, 1997

WWE Championship Match
Shawn Michaels vs. Ken Shamrock
D-Generation X: In Your House • December 7, 1997

D’Lo Brown vs. X-Pac
Fully Loaded: In Your House • July 26, 1998

JBL couldn't say Ziggler correctly to save his life.

He says "Zigger" EVERY DAMN TIME!

I also don't like Del Rio's delicate little kendo strikes to Swagger's back.

So did the WWE resign the Bellas solely to have some steam (??) for that reality show? Cause that's what it seems like

That's exactly what it was for. That's why they were out seen with Ryan Lochte instead of at Raw in London. They're trying to make them socialites.

Ahhhh, makes sense

How come Ambrose is the one always sweating during those promos :lol: ?

I'm guessing someone told Fandanga "Too many people are using the Flatliner, use something else", and he uses an exact replica of Damien Sandow's Russian Legsweep. And I swear he is gonna break his tailbone doing that legdrop. I wince everytime he does it. I know he's been doing it since he started wrestling, but he's been doing it wrong :lol:

Last edited:
Ahhhh, makes sense

How come Ambrose is the one always sweating during those promos :lol: ?

I'm guessing someone told Fandanga "Too many people are using the Flatliner, use something else", and he uses an exact replica of Damien Sandow's Russian Legsweep. And I swear he is gonna break his tailbone doing that legdrop. I wince everytime he does it. I know he's been doing it since he started wrestling, but he's been doing it wrong :lol:

I hate his finisher and can't stand when people can't come up with something other than some version of a flatliner or a reverse DDT.

I can't believe Cole just said 'PACK LIKE MENTALITY' when it was only Ambrose attacking Taker.

I'd have to watch the replay, but as Reigns was spearing Taker, it looked like Rollins PS'd himself out of Taker's Chokeslam :lol:

I'm predicting they use this so Taker can go back to his semi retirement.
That's actually a logical way to do it and adds more to the Shield's reputation as a fierce trio. They're the group that put the Undertaker out of commission. Adds fuel to their storyline with Team Hell No.

Man, I flipped to Saturday Morning Slam by accident and what did Natalya do to deserve what she's being put through? She should be competing for the Divas belt.

still doesnt get old 

Back
Top Bottom