Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

I'M off to Extreme Rules, section 105 wearing the purple Razor Ramon shirt if anyone is in the building

I hope Dbry and Kane steal the show. The feud has been getting **** on but I think Kane realizes this is probably his last opportunity at a big singles match so he's gonna go all out to have a great match and Bryan is gonna help him get there.

[quote name="DangerousG"="/t/590032/wrestling-thread-april-14-may-4-5-3-wwe-extreme-rules-ppv-prediction-contest-now-open/4530#post_20525395"]
-According to PWInsider.com, Daniel Bryan's WWE future in the next few months should be interesting to see play out as there are several higher ups in WWE who feel Bryan is not actually over, but it's the "Yes" chant which is over. Those same officials feel Bryan plateaued when he won the WWE World Title at WrestleMania 30.

With regards to how Daniel Bryan carries himself backstage, which might play into how he is booked in the future, it's said Bryan has very little ego, and while other superstars might argue their position in WWE with creative/officials, Bryan never does and instead does as he's told.

It remains to be seen whether or not Bryan "cools off" and is bumped from his top spot, or if he will remain hot as a character along with the popular "Yes" chant.

I've read that Bryan went to bat for KENTA after his first try out didnt work and that's why the 'E gave him a second look. Thats probably the only story that I've seen of Bryan trying to somewhat influence officials. Thanks to Bryan, I can now look forward to a comedy tag team with Yoshi Tatsu/KENTA managed by Jason "Tensai" Albert :lol:

Also, RIP to NOAH cause they've lost their last big draw.[/quote]

I mean, if KENTA does actually sign as a wrestler and makes it to the main roster.. There's a 90% chance hell be comedy fodder.. But there's also a 100% chance hell make more money in the E than anywhere else...

I'M off to Extreme Rules, section 105 wearing the purple Razor Ramon shirt if anyone is in the building

Enjoy. Hope it's a good show and you get your money's worth.

Just listened to What's NXT podcast then re watched last week's show. I'm not sure if it's Sara Delray but the new girls wrestle a lot better than the old fitness models, etc. The Bayley/Banks match was a lot better than the Natty/Layla one. I think Natty is a bit over rated but it was probably Layla stinking it up (despite being fine as hell).

Also, I don't understand why Zayn doesn't have the title. I just don't see Neville getting over with the NXT or main audience. He just doesn't ooze personality. It's like the opposite of Graves who has charisma, decent luck but terrible in ring.

-According to PWInsider.com, Daniel Bryan's WWE future in the next few months should be interesting to see play out as there are several higher ups in WWE who feel Bryan is not actually over, but it's the "Yes" chant which is over. Those same officials feel Bryan plateaued when he won the WWE World Title at WrestleMania 30.

:lol: this is why i hate the dirtsheets. So what if WM30 might be his peak? Imma go ahead and say that will absolutely be the peak of his career. Beating all of Evolution clean in one night and getting to celebrate in front of 70k fans cheering you on? How many people have had a moment like this

37f374b5bddd20032d19dc2256a5ab21.jpg

John Cena sure as hell hasn't

Agreed af1. It is lame though that the YES chants came naturally, and even when the wwe tried to hijack and commercialize it, the chants still happened cause of Bryan. It's like they think they can give Orton or Batista the YES chants and be on their way. Pls.
Remember when it was really picking up steam and they tried giving it to big show? :lol:

Dammit, I thought I erased that whole Big Show push from my memory :lol: my goodness that entire Big Show/Authority feud was the longest dragging feud in recent memory, and it accomplished nothing. The blowoff was Big Show in a diaper and standing next to Betty White.

danger style danger style Cena has had a moment like that...when he was sitting on that long entrance ramp sulking while the Rock was celebrating his victory over him :lol:

Very true danger style danger style . I used to be heavy on the dirt sheets but it made me kinda jaded. I just watch it for fun more now and I love everyone's feedback in general here. The dudes on those sites are damn annoying lots of times. And I hope I do better on this survey I went with my heart too much last time. Gotta be more logical.

Man it would be so perfect to have Cena turn heel and come at d bry
CO-SIGN. I feel like Cena turning heel is what the wwe is is really missing. Either that or some kind of "road to wrestlemania" type challenge where he has to start at "the bottom" and work his way back up.

Although we all want it and he's ultra overdue for a character overhaul it's probably not gonna happen. I hate Cenas stale lame character so damn much but he does so much as far as merchandise and wish granting that it may never happen. :frown:

Nah Cena went full heel when he turned on DCs dude Billy Kidman back in 2002. It wasn't until late 2003 that he started becoming more of a tweener

Survey done. I'm feeling somewhat confident about it...def. a bit more excited for the PPV now lol

you guys gotta watch Kayfabe Commentaries latest installment in their timeline series with Piper

this guy is all over the place :lol:

Back
Top Bottom