Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

Royal Rumble will be held in Philly in 2015
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pumped, finally get to see the Royal Rumble in person.
pimp.gif
Is there a date set??

RECORD 1 MILLION U.S. HOUSEHOLDS WATCH WRESTLEMANIA[emoji]174[/emoji]

STAMFORD, Conn., April 15, 2014 – WWE[emoji]174[/emoji] (NYSE: WWE) today announced that WrestleMania 30 reached a record 1 million households in the U.S. alone on WWE Network and pay-per-view combined, the first time WrestleMania has eclipsed this mark domestically. With more than 667,000 WWE Network subscribers in the U.S. and nearly 400,000 domestic pay-per-view buying homes for WrestleMania 30, WWE is confident that it will reach its goal of 1 million subscribers by the end of 2014.

WWE Network launched on February 24 in the U.S. and successfully streamed six hours of live coverage of WrestleMania 30 on Sunday, April 6. Additionally, more than 7.1 million hours of video content was viewed on WWE Network during WrestleMania Week from Tuesday, April 1 through Tuesday, April 8.

WWE Network will be rolled out in Canada, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and the Nordics in late 2014/early 2015.

400k Domestic buys for Wrestlemania XXX....thats pretty impressive considering last years Wrestlemania had around 660k buys. A drop off of 250k buys plus the 600k subscribers they have for WWE Network. Vince is gonna be eating :pimp:

RECORD 1 MILLION U.S. HOUSEHOLDS WATCH WRESTLEMANIA[emoji]174[/emoji]

STAMFORD, Conn., April 15, 2014 – WWE[emoji]174[/emoji] (NYSE: WWE) today announced that WrestleMania 30 reached a record 1 million households in the U.S. alone on WWE Network and pay-per-view combined, the first time WrestleMania has eclipsed this mark domestically. With more than 667,000 WWE Network subscribers in the U.S. and nearly 400,000 domestic pay-per-view buying homes for WrestleMania 30, WWE is confident that it will reach its goal of 1 million subscribers by the end of 2014.

WWE Network launched on February 24 in the U.S. and successfully streamed six hours of live coverage of WrestleMania 30 on Sunday, April 6. Additionally, more than 7.1 million hours of video content was viewed on WWE Network during WrestleMania Week from Tuesday, April 1 through Tuesday, April 8.

WWE Network will be rolled out in Canada, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong and the Nordics in late 2014/early 2015.

400k Domestic buys for Wrestlemania XXX....thats pretty impressive considering last years Wrestlemania had around 660k buys. A drop off of 250k buys plus the 600k subscribers they have for WWE Network. Vince is gonna be eating
pimp.gif
But...SneakerHeathen told us that Wrestlemania XXX would be the final nail in the coffin.
frown.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/588413/4-8-po...ior-suddenly-passes-away/100_20#post_20211087
wrestling is on life support and Wrestlemania 30 will be the nail in the coffin.

They can't even properly hype matches anymore. Don't give a **** about what fans want.

Fans clearly don't like Boo-tista. Clearly hate this Triple H & McMahon power monopoly. Making guys who should be title holders into jobbers. Fans have not liked John Cena for the LOOOONGEST. And this Taker/Brock buildup? WEAK.

Great, they're appeasing the PG crowd, cool. But longterm I don't think pro wrestling will survive.

And the shameless plugs. Plugging Arnold's new flick for a whole segment. Having dinosaur cornball Hogan hosting Wrestlemania. I mean I try damn hard to watch and enjoy these shows but the appeal is dead.

And nah SCSA ain't coming back. But see this is what I mean, here we are still hanging on to Attitude era superstars in order for the BIGGEST EVENT OF THE YEAR to be enjoyable for us.

That's sad....What happens when all these guys are truly gone in 10 years? What will be left?

-During the annual WWE Business Partner Summit that is held during WrestleMania weeks, Stephanie McMahon confirmed to the crowd on hand that the company will be  introducing a new logo later this year.  The logo, which is the same "W" used for the WWE Network logo, will be officially put into effect by August.  The logo will be used for all aspects of company operations, including merchandise, company letterhead, etc. The logo has already popped up on the tail of the new WWE Corporate jet and is expected to be featured prominently on an updated WWE Championship belt as well.

End of an era.

I like how they have "You are watching the longest running weekly episodic television show in history" on every single page

:lol: @ CM Punk listed under MISC as "Injured - To Be Determined". That "Writer's In-Ring Promo Checklist" is interesting too. I'm gonna go back and really read some for detail, but it's interesting seeing stuff written out like this and seeing it on tv.

Watching st valentines day massacre. And WOW at mcmahon falling 20 feet onto the table!!! You got the owner of the multi million dollar business falling backwards from a 20 foot cage to an announcers table!!! CRAZY! And he continues to get his *** whooped by austin :lol:

Watching st valentines day massacre. And WOW at mcmahon falling 20 feet onto the table!!! You got the owner of the multi million dollar business falling backwards from a 20 foot cage to an announcers table!!! CRAZY! And he continues to get his *** whooped by austin :lol:
Vince or shane? I know Shane would take crazy bumps man I miss him being part of the product

So when is my dude Bo supposed to debut? Can't wait til he takes the WWE by storm.

-During the annual WWE Business Partner Summit that is held during WrestleMania weeks, Stephanie McMahon confirmed to the crowd on hand that the company will be  introducing a new logo later this year.  The logo, which is the same "W" used for the WWE Network logo, will be officially put into effect by August.  The logo will be used for all aspects of company operations, including merchandise, company letterhead, etc. The logo has already popped up on the tail of the new WWE Corporate jet and is expected to be featured prominently on an updated WWE Championship belt as well.

End of an era.

new logo looks great on the turnbuckles at NXT

@4LuchaLibre,

I appreciate you posting this man. This is some good material. Didn't know my man William Kidman was a producer. This is some cool stuff. They breakdown who is face/heel. This is so damn cool man.

Also just saw on IG that it's going to be Tamina/Paige at Extreme Rules...do we think AJ is going to be off TV for a little bit?

Also just saw on IG that it's going to be Tamina/Paige at Extreme Rules...do we think AJ is going to be off TV for a little bit?

Well according to the WWE Writer's Script she's injured. *coughs*

JTG being heel = Yoshi Tatsu being face

1991 Royal Rumble: Ultimate Warrior with the Purple World Title Strap. Purple!

Queen Sheri on her knees. Ultimate Warrior's joint right in her face. Meanwhile, Warrior is sniffing his index/middle fingers.

Last edited:
that script is too dope..good looks,anyone else who read,were those spoiler matches for extreme rules? 

it said cesaro vs big e?..shield vs evolution....cena vs bray...tbd vs rusev and also dbry didnt have an opponent but i guess its kane oh yea and paige vs aj

Back
Top Bottom