Wrestling Thread April 14-May 4 | 5/3 WWE Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Now Open!

If Layla was a dude, she would be a cornball brother. She looks good but she is corny as hell.

Emma with the snake now? Come on man. This is disrespectful to Lance Storm

She's on the main roster, what else can you ask of her so soon? Besides paige, who was just the golden child coming out of nxt

Replace Maryse's overrated *** with Sable/Stacey/Torrie and I can approve this list..
Maryse kinda reminds me of an ex. Otherwise I was gonna say Sable. I LOVED them always hard nips. I think me and you will be getting along quite fine sir.

She's on the main roster, what else can you ask of her so soon? Besides paige, who was just the golden child coming out of nxt
I just want these women to be treated as athletes and not jokes man. Her being on the main roster isn't enough.

Wwe doesn't get a lot of bad black divas tho sadly Naomi and jojo have been the most attractive and jojo was damn near jail bait

There is no way you can find any Naomi in any hood. Those damn *******s wouldn't be in shape. You are forgetting THAT part.

Lips
Face
Backside
In Shape

Come on man.

But yea...............

http://instagram.com/thefoxxyone
you'd be surprised man...

she nice to look in ring but i can step out and find one equally as good as her in my bed 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom