Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

If he can drop the title to Styles at SummerFest with Bullet Club helping him get the W then that would be :pimp: .

They're going to screw AJ out of the title to setup the Balor vs AJ feud. The 2 stars of the Bulet Club. Roman is holding onto that belt for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time. Accept it.

Last edited:
Headed back to hotel to catch a few hours of sleep before my early flight back to San Diego. Been a long *** week I'm ready to get back to my own bed haha. RAW was great as well.

The Balor vs Styles thing seems cool but not at this moment
Yeah, what would be the point of Balor/Bullet Club going after AJ?

As for Bullet Club Vs. Shield, they need to leave The Shield alone.  The IWC needs to let it go.  It's going to be as wack as bringing back DX.

tumblr_o54jsm0DRY1uta6xoo1_500.gif

tumblr_o54jsm0DRY1uta6xoo2_500.gif

Yeah, what would be the point of Balor/Bullet Club going after AJ?

As for Bullet Club Vs. Shield, they need to leave The Shield alone.  The IWC needs to let it go.  It's going to be as wack as bringing back DX.

Who cares if there is a point, WWE is going to do what they want to do.

Who cares if there is a point, WWE is going to do what they want to do.
I'll eat my words if I'm wrong, but they've kept Balor down there way too long to just bring him up to feud with AJ for no reason.  However, I'm not saying they can create some storyline for them, I just don't see Balor/Bullet Club debuting in a feud without a backstory at least.

Last edited:
No, most likely Wyatts. Not my idea, just what I'm hearing as some of the storylines seriously being considered. Hence the face turn for the Wyatts tonite.
That was face turn ? Thought they just beat them cause they wanted to, but I guess it's cool cause it's different. So who does new day fued with now ?

If they did things with purpose. They would have a better product.
I'll eat my words if I'm wrong, but they've kept Balor down there way too long to just bring him up to feud with AJ for no reason.  However, I'm not saying they can create some storyline for them, I just don't see Balor/Bullet Club debuting in a feud without a backstory at least.

I agree with you. But it's WWE.

That was face turn ? Thought they just beat them cause they wanted to, but I guess it's cool cause it's different. So who does new day fued with now ?

That's what's on my dirt sheet. We all know things can change. I dont think they should be face personally.

This is the same company that never mentioned the premise of the Undertaker vs Shane match til tonite on raw. The secret "locked box."

Back
Top Bottom