Wrestling Thread Aug 20-26 | 8/23 Impact - Team TNA (w/ Hogan) Confronts Aces & 8's @ 8pm et

why was boby lashley released again? 
mean.gif

could have been pushed as one of the few top black superstars, shame he never really reached his pinacle 

^He got released while recovering from some kind of surgery (I think he had a long recovery or something). Plus I think he was similar to Lesnar in that he just wanted to do other things. I thought he was surprisingly good, but him and Lesnar's promos just make me :lol: :lol: It's like somebody switched their voices with some kids

why was boby lashley released again? :smh:

could have been pushed as one of the few top black superstars, shame he never really reached his pinacle 

He's main evented WrestleMania, was pegged as WWE's most important project of 2006, rubbed elbows with Donald Trump and crossed over into Mixed Martial Arts while balancing a schedule that includes being a top star for Antonio Inoki's IGF in Japan. But you can only juggle a career in MMA and wrestling for so long before having to commit to one to take things to the next level. Now at a crossroads, Mister Saint Laurent sits down with Bobby Lashley to talk his journey and where he's looking to head next.

Oye DSK, que te pasa que estado tan callado?

Y ete tipo CuatroLucha? que le paso?

^He got released while recovering from some kind of surgery (I think he had a long recovery or something). Plus I think he was similar to Lesnar in that he just wanted to do other things. I thought he was surprisingly good, but him and Lesnar's promos just make me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's like somebody switched their voices with some kids

Back
Top Bottom