Wrestling Thread Aug 25-Sep 7 | 9/1 RAW - Happy Labor Day - Super Cena Has Returned

Why even get new talent just get new jobbers every week and have them lose to cena like space jam off the next 5 more years

That chick in the Heyman video just favorited my tweet.
embarassed.gif
WIO

This Raw was 05/06 Smackdown bad. I'm waiting on Heidenreich to rape Michael Cole & Sylvain Grenier to pose to his erotic runway music.

This Raw was 05/06 Smackdown bad. I'm waiting on Heidenreich to rape Michael Cole & Sylvain Grenier to pose to his erotic runway music.

:lol: :lol:

I remember reading the rumors to how he had kept his job for so long :x :lol:

Dude went through like 5 gimmick changes in 2 years after La Resistance split.

Since I got back watching a few years ago, tonight's Raw was by far the worst.

Just fired up Raw and why oh why is EVERY REMATCH the biggest REMATCH of John Chena's career?

Only good thing was that little black kid crying and clapping in celebration...I need that GIF :lol:

Cesaro is too good of a wrestler to be getting booked like this
mean.gif
.  I would say the same for RVD, but we know he's not in his best shape.  I still think they could put on a good match though, if they're allowed to actually use their move sets.

Last edited:
Natalya left bronzer all over the ring. That jobber needs to get shipped back to Canada.

I'm cancelling my Network subscription if Cena wins at NoC

Edit: This a company worth hundreds of millions of dollars... and this is the best writing they can muster? This is laughable

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom