Wrestling Thread Aug 25-Sep 7 | 9/1 RAW - Happy Labor Day - Super Cena Has Returned

The Big Guy must have gotten that hernia from having to carry the Imperfect One :smh:

haha.gif

ryback was in philly last night. dont ask me why.. his big *** was at the phillies game

Been there done that

I thought they had fought but as always, theres no continuity. Didnt Big Show and Mizzark feud as well?

My main gripe is that the past is rarely brought up, for example, when Sheamus and Cena tag, no mention of their long feud. I know, the avg. wrestling fan's memory is 3 months, but those minute details is what's missing in today's product. Props to Bobby Roode for bringing up his and Eric Young's past in TNA last night, but very rare to see that.

The Great Sanada...zzzzzzzzzzzzz yawn. Was Tajiri on last night? I read he worked the NY tapings.

Anyone excited to hear a date finally for AAA?

I only know of PS Hayes as the Hardy's manager but the more I watch old school stuff on the network, the more I see his swag was out of this world :smokin

Hayes strut > Flair's strut....Come at me, bro's

View media item 1154619

Flair's strut is better than Hayes', but I'll definitely say it's close..Keep watching old Freebirds stuff..It really is great..I have yet to figure out why they aren't in the HOF..Truly a ground breaking team..

Listening to Austin's new podcast with heyman. MAN!! Heyman is entertaining to listen to. Dude seriously needs his own podcast. Love listening to any podcasts that features heyman

Last edited:
Listening to Austin's new podcast with heyman. MAN!! Heyman is entertaining to listen to. Dude seriously needs his own podcast. Love listening to any podcasts that features heyman
I listened to Jericho's two part podcast with Heyman the other day, very entertaining.
laugh.gif

Gonna check out the Austin podcast for sure.

Back
Top Bottom