Wrestling Thread Aug 25-Sep 7 | 9/1 RAW - Happy Labor Day - Super Cena Has Returned

1tumblr_mwirlc0ke71sbzhteo1_400.gif

jeff-jarrett-strut.gif

They tried to make that Jobber a Horsemen!! :smh:

Semi-puzzled about Rhodes being on the list, but I guess his reign was fairly notable in relation to his gimmick at the time

He brought back the white strap classic, so he can get a pass

Last edited:
Why Hornswoggle Has Heat With The Rock:

Yeah, I met you backstage the night you came back in [Anaheim], when you were revealed as the guest host for WrestleMania, and you thought I was a Make a Wish kid. You tapped me on the shoulder and said, ‘Did you have a good time tonight buddy?’ Then you walked off and you realized it, then you said to Big Show, ‘Hornswoggle thinks I thought he was a Make a Wish kid, and I did think he was.’

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, I met you backstage the night you came back in [Anaheim], when you were revealed as the guest host for WrestleMania, and you thought I was a Make a Wish kid. You tapped me on the shoulder and said, ‘Did you have a good time tonight buddy?’ Then you walked off and you realized it, then you said to Big Show, ‘Hornswoggle thinks I thought he was a Make a Wish kid, and I did think he was.’

:rofl: :rofl:

That JJ struct was sooooooo **** man.

Id do that and Flairs whenever I was in a good mood. Or after smashing

:lol: :lol:

This would've made for an amazing WM backstage segment.

:wow: :lol:

King or JBL said they'd like to see a rubber match between RVD and Rollins. In very sure Rollins is like 4-1 vs RVD :lol:

So what's Seth doing for NOC I don't see a direction of a feud with anyone. Unless it's with roman that I'm doubting to happen already. Plus this roman coming to the aid of Dean is bs. Not once has he ran out to save him lol

So what's Seth doing for NOC I don't see a direction of a feud with anyone. Unless it's with roman that I'm doubting to happen already. Plus this roman coming to the aid of Dean is bs. Not once has he ran out to save him lol

Cashing in......

Na a few months too early for that

Lana talking about Russian men being virile and having stamina...she's need some true dark mean in her life.

But seriously that's a good question about Seth's future beefs while Jeans is away. I hope this back and forth feud with RVD doesn't continue too long...

Dam son vince fined batista 100 g's for drawing color in a cage match with Jericho at the beginning of the pg era. 100 god dam g's tho....... You have to do some thing really stupid in the nba, nfl or MLB for that.

Last edited:
They are really milking this Rusev vs Swagger feud bone dry. :frown: that jumping kick is vicious. Straight neck snap back action.

Back
Top Bottom