Wrestling Thread Aug 25-Sep 7 | 9/1 RAW - Happy Labor Day - Super Cena Has Returned

Liger with the Nitro cameo. Bet yall didn't even see it.

But if you watch episode 1, match 1 you will see it

NITRO!

Perfect. Feed Wyatt to cena for rehab. Oh man. I need to just find something on netflix or log off and just wait for review a wai. Tonight's gonna be a complaint heavy night.

Well since according to DC I "have ADHD", I'll have Raw on in the background on low volume, be listening to a random podcast or SportsRadio 610, and scrolling tumblr

That has to have been one of the worst opening segments that I can remember on Raw...

Why is it that WWE really starts to suck butt around this time of year?

I would think that they would make it more interesting in order to try to compete with the NFL.

Maybe because they know they can't.

Man I cant wait til Devitt, Kenta & Steen make their debuts on RAW. This stagnant **** has to end eventually. And god the commentating is annoying this match

Man I cant wait til Devitt, Kenta & Steen make their debuts on RAW. This stagnant **** has to end eventually. And god the commentating is annoying this match

I would've lost it if Kenneth Ta kicked HBK in the chest 400 times, with HBK selling each kick like he was facing Hogan

So I'm sure we all know swagger is somehow gonna go over ruses post match.

My question is why is the dude who lost to the guy who lost in a summerslam kick off match still getting a rub.

Jbl with the bully motivation. "You better win this swagger" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom