Wrestling Thread Aug 26-Sep 8 | 9/2 RAW - Happy Labor Day

20130822_LIGHT_Raw_Axel_Punk_C.jpg

Tonight's Raw will have the latest in the McMahon/Orton/Shield vs Daniel Bryan storyline.  Orton and Bryan are expected to have a rematch at Night of Champions.  With the McMahons saying Bryan isn't a worth WWE Champion, I don't know how they will get to granting him a rematch.

We'll also have CURTIS AXEL defending his Intercontinental Title against CM Punk.

And Lobo's heart broke today, as Ted Dibiase Jr announced he decided not to re-sign with WWE.  The Dibiase Posse is no more.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH LOBO 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NTWT WWE SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results
  • 93 entries
  • 1000 possible points
  • 605 average score
  • 45% correctly predicted 2 title changes
  • 10% correctly predicted the Ring of Fire Match as the opener
  • 75% correctly predicted Brock Lesnar would defeat CM Punk
  • 85% correctly predicted Daniel Bryan would defeat John Cena
  • 16% correctly predicted Vince McMahon would NOT appear during the match
  • 68% correctly predicted HHH would not attack either man DURING the match
  • 60% correctly predicted Randy Orton would cash in Money in the Bank
  • 38% correctly predicted Randy Orton would leave SummerSlam as WWE Champion (52% predicted Daniel Bryan)
Congratulations to our winners sneakefreake and ghimslater who both scored an impressive 910 points.  jmal519 passed toine2983 in the overall standings which are available in my signature.

2tcv.jpg

bnyq.jpg

dv0q.jpg

I just can't today. With T-Mac retiring and the news of TED not resigning.

Let's move on to Tuesday, man. I've had enough for Monday's shenanigans.

Lmaoooooooo daaamn I fell off a 20 foot ladder and was broken in half in that contest :x :rofl:

Last edited:
- While a lot of people within TNA seem to be fine with Hulk Hogan making a deal with 2K Sports to appear in the WWE 2K14 video game, many in the company see it as a slap in the face of TNA.

Hogan’s contract with the company is set to expire in the next couple of months. Hogan was not at the last set of Impact Wrestling tapings as a cost saving measure but will be returning at this Thursday’s tapings in Cleveland.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

For the Will There Be Blood in the Brock/Punk match, my official ruling was NO (I had voted Yes).  I don't count the minor scratch on Punk's back as bleeding.

- WWE has announced that Rob Van Dam will face World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio in a non-title match on tonight’s RAW.

CM PUNK! SM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK! SM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK! SM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK! SM PUNK! CM PUNK!

In regards to the SS prediction contest results, who is this bkmak that finished dead last :nerd: . I certainly didn't submit predictions (I never do) and I would have done it under macbk.

Back
Top Bottom