Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

Pretty sure they taped it at the show I was at in Providence. I screamed ish at Samoa Joe the entire time, about how he was wrestling 5 dollar shows at Fete Music Lounge down the street in Providence a couple years back and sucked then and still sucks now

And thanks for injuring Kidd. Dude was giving me nasty looks, but he got the last laugh I fell off my chair and cut open my leg bad when he was looking at me
frown.gif

That was on NXT tonight? Gonna watch now to see if you can hear me
Yeah, that was the Smackdown taping in Providence a few days after NXT Brooklyn (?). Nice pops for Joey Samoan and Finnigan Balor.

You don't like Joe?

Been keeping up with Roderick Strong's career since 2005, and I've been waiting on him to get a personality.

Still waiting.

I really think he's found one... Not so much in ROH because he's a face there but he's just an awesome heel for Evolve and PWG... He plays the smiling jerk so well for those two.. I hope he turns heel after his match against Lethal...

Maybe that's what it is. I've never seen him much as a heel. He seems extra bland as a face, but that's probably the case for a lot of guys

Brie was the only one that went hard Brie brought some raunch can't believe I just typed that :smh:

Last edited:
Whoa, I just looked at that racist stuff from that NXT chick :x :smh:

They need to let New Day just run through her as punishment, GG style.

Having an awful night..Its raining and all this metal into back is starting to hurt..Done took a Percocet, Gabapentim, and an Ambien..I'm headed to bed and praying tomorrow is better than today..So no late night NTWT for me..Goodnight brothers..See ya tomorrow..

That sucks Case... I hope things get better... Look on the bright side though... 50 years they would have taken you out back if the shed and shot you..

Was NXT good? They should just let Eva Marie wrestle Brian Kendrick every match. He makes her look so much better in the ring. Can't wait to see her win the belt though
Nah, it is just because Eva's trainings with BK are CLIPPED.

Back
Top Bottom