Wrestling Thread Aug 31-Sep 13: 9/7 Raw- Happy Labor Day, Paige vs Sasha

can't both be dominant? especially being in different sports :lol:
why even bother with comparing them?

Yeah you can be dominant in both but when Everybody slurping lousey and calling her most dominate female athlete today (any sport) that's just ridiculous b. Serena has won 50 straight matches b. Then folks wanna say she only wins cause she built like a man then lust over another ***** that looks like a man but just happens to be white with blond hair tho.

Didn't know Brooke posed for pics also. Is she dating that robbie e guy? I told myself I would watch the season of the amazing race she was on but don't have an interest too.

Watching the Alexa Bliss vs Blue Pants match now. They need to sign Amanda and pair her with Alexa.

Yeah you can be dominant in both but when Everybody slurping lousey and calling her most dominate female athlete today (any sport) that's just ridiculous b. Serena has won 50 straight matches b. Then folks wanna say she only wins cause she built like a man then lust over another ***** that looks like a man but just happens to be white with blond hair tho.

not everybody b
wake up

Many many many more than Serena b. You wake up and look around or you gonna send me another link trying to argue MLK Jr. was a house *****

you missed the point on that link, on purpose

but as far as serena versus rousey...serena has been a dominant athlete on-and-off in her sport for many years making her more dominant that rousey overall

but rousey is the flavor of the month right now so of course she's gonna steal some shine from serena

does that make any sense to you?

or is it just one element defining the whole thing? on purpose

I saw the name serena being posted and I thought it was about the bald straight edge society one.

Does EVERYTHING have to be about race with you????????????????????????????????????????????????????

you missed the point on that link, on purpose

but as far as serena versus rousey...serena has been a dominant athlete on-and-off in her sport for many years making her more dominant that rousey overall

but rousey is the flavor of the month right now so of course she's gonna steal some shine from serena

does that make any sense to you?

or is it just one element defining the whole thing? on purpose

True true on the flavor of the month

Back
Top Bottom